4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2012 1:30 AM by delderrick RSS

Elite .Blops 2 . No news but didnt expect you to follow threw with a promise !

delderrick

Like many preople i am now done with Mw3 and am just waiting on the Black ops 2 and we will see how good / bad or just a re hash the next instalment of call of duty is .

At Launch i was a founder as i bought elite and due to the service being broken for 3 months ....no clan ops or challenges and not working for most elite promised a free month subscription , My current subscription runs out on 7/11/12 and thats 1 year ( no extra month )

Also we were all promised via twitter they would release the intergration into blops 2 for elite during September , this hasnot happened and October is fast approaching , Elite was just a way to pre pay your map packs and the clan section failed for a long time ( still does for many ) .

Does everyone else feel let down by the lack of information from elite or am i asking to much for a system i have paid into for 12 months and it was broken when i was sold it !  

• Re: Elite .Blops 2 . No news but didnt expect you to follow threw with a promise !
    _Orvidor_

I too never never recieved that free 30 days .. Can't say I'm really shocked with that ..

• Re: Elite .Blops 2 . No news but didnt expect you to follow threw with a promise !
    rlbl

I am betting that they are hoping people just forget it ever happened.

As well... I always wondered what an extra month would get us anyways (all MW3 will be done, and there will be no BO2 DLC). As well if your memberships would end a month late, that could mean everyone who initially bought (into) it would always be 1 month out every release , because our current sub would expire a month later than everyone else.

I am curious to see what is going to happen...

cookiedood

I contacted them about this the other day and they asked for a screenshot of my automatic renewal page for cod elite on ps3 showing that they are going to renew on the 7th November so no free month and they said they will look into it

For those who still don't know, elite will automatically renew on the 7th and charge whatever account if any that is linked to your psn but you can stop automatic renew by going to the ps3 account management screen and click subscriptions then ite them cancel auto renewe

delderrick

I guess the free month would mean you would continue as a "premium / founder" status for a further month helping your clan in challenges and ops in black ops 2 but if you dont re pay then it would mean you become just a free member and your score and such wont count during clan ops in black ops 2 .

They cant say they are offering something but dont as the media was used to tell people about this offer and so they can be taken to court in many countrys ( maybe thats a bit excessive but its true )

If there looking into it then i guess we will have to wait for the announcement on how Elite will integrate into black ops 2 ...... To pay for a service and its still broke 11 months down the line is a pretty poor show by beechhead , they updated the website instead of concentrating on the things that matter like the product actually works !