1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2014 4:32 AM by erkmyers12 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Website not working at all?
    ATVIAssist

Hello bloodshed,

Thanks for contacting us.. I understand you are having an issue with accessing ELITE. What system are you playing on and how are you accessing ELITE? Through the web site or the console app? ^JJ

• 11. Re: Website not working at all?

Same is happening to my friend. all browsers have the same result....everything you click redirects back to the news page on the website...and the elite on xbox wont go past the title screen. It gives an error and starts over. And everytime I try to find him (L3ii7)  on elite...from my account....it gives me an error. I can invite anyone else to my clan...but when I try to invite him it tells me xbox had a problem connecting and freezes...i have to go to the dashboard to get out of the app at that point. Seems like new members just can't do ANYTHING....I personally have had zero problems with the website and app. People who signed up during the maintenence seem to be having the problem.  They can't connect to anything...and we can't connect to them.

Stop acting like there is something WE can do to fix this like switching browsers when its obviously not working. Giving the same advice to people when it clearly isn't doing anything is bullcrap. Your automated responces and terrible customer service people aren't helping this community stay up. If you guys actually gave a crap about a quality serivce..instead of just taking our money...that would be great. Start actually doing something about it or you will be overrun by someone who does it better. I love COD and would love to see this actually work. But Elite is one of many reason that alot of my friends have left COD for BF3 and will never come back. I tried to make the description of this problem and accurate and helpful as possible. I hope you guys can get it fixed.....if I get an automated responce I just might cancel my accounts though. Its getting old.

• 12. Re: Website not working at all?

Way to put AV on blast! I love the MW series and I even went the extra mile to purchase Elite. But when multiple people are having the same problems? It's really frustrating. Like seriously, my brother has the EXACT problem your friend has. I can invite anyone else to my clan but him. But going back to the problem...When MW3 came out with a patch, it messed up my sister's Xbox so much that she had to send it in and pay like $100. <.< And after we did some research, she wasn't the only ones. The Xbox Live forums were clustered with angry people with Xboxes that no longer read dics after dowloading the MW3 update. <.< Like seriously?

• 13. Re: Website not working at all?
    ATVIAssist

We thank you for your feedback Klopstorked

Whenever you see the caret with initials it means its a human person doing real troubleshooting. We ask the same questions to eliminate all variables that could cause this error. Because we do not give up when step 1 doesn't work and just go to step 7, is because everyone is different.

Moving forward anyone that is getting looped back to the news page, see if this page brings you to the Player HQ https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq

^MS

• 14. Re: Website not working at all?

Still getting looped back to the news page with the link...

• 15. Re: Website not working at all?

So what steps are being implemented to resolve this issue?? Clearly its a problem that won't just be ignored by the community get one of your techs to take an hour of their time to fix this issue before you lose followers

• 16. Re: Website not working at all?

Having the same issue. ive tried firefox, chrome and crappy internet explorer with the same issue i click on anything and get redirected right back to news. i try to login to the ps3 app it says login failed to connect to elite services. i tried to log into the mobile app and it says your user information is not available at this time. i clear the cache on all the browsers and same issue. i have deleted abd reinstalled the PS3 app to no avail. what is going on? my clan is getting aggravated with me because i am unable to accept the clan invite. hope this gets fixed soon!

• 17. Re: Website not working at all?

Having the same issue. ive tried firefox, chrome and crappy internet explorer with the same issue i click on anything and get redirected right back to news. i try to login to the ps3 app it says login failed to connect to elite services. i tried to log into the mobile app and it says your user information is not available at this time. i clear the cache on all the browsers and same issue. i have deleted abd reinstalled the PS3 app to no avail. what is going on? my clan is getting aggravated with me because i am unable to accept the clan invite. hope this gets fixed soon!

• 18. Re: Website not working at all?
    ATVIAssist

Hello driftzone,

It a bit more complicated than having someone take a spare hour out of their day to resolve issues such as this, but we are investigating the issue and we are working hard on a fix. ^JJ

• 19. Re: Website not working at all?
    ATVIAssist

Hello ImmortalPrince,

When did you create the ELITE account? ^JJ