1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2014 4:32 AM by erkmyers12 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Website not working at all?

This is not working....This has been occuring for several months as people have been posting on this thread for a LONG time.  If it is not going to work tell us

• 31. Re: Website not working at all?
    ATVIAssist

Hello 34mags,

Have you just created your ELITE account? ^JJ

• 32. Re: Website not working at all?

I was happy it was fixed and the site didn't redirect me to the news page everytime anymore, but then, i ran into another problem, (with 100000000000000000 other people that have the same problem). After like 1 year of troubles with this we STILL CANT UPLOAD VIDEOS from vault to the vault on the site.. Real nice job from you guys.! But then, once again after all, the site AGAIN redirects me to the first page everytime.. I can't enter it anymore.. For all you people who made this elite application, ffs remove it and let us record for free, OR FCKING IMPROVE IT YOU LAZY PEOPLE

• 33. Re: Website not working at all?
    somegirl1990

WHEN THE HECK IS WWW.callofduty.com/theater GOING TO WORK!!!!???? no one will give me any damn answers! why??????i cant access the page at all in any browser! dont ask me all those questions because there not going to fix this... this is on yalls end not mine. can you please tell me whats wrong? and when it SHOULD be fixed? it keeps redirecting me to news. would yall please fix this? or just delete the webpage and the option to go to theater geez.

• 34. Re: Website not working at all?
    ATVIAssist

That was the website used for uploading videos to Black Ops. The videos have been removed and added to a different section of Elite. To view uploaded videos from Black Ops or MW3 this can be found under PLAYER HOME at the bottom of the page.

Please be aware that since we are making upgrades and doing other types of needed maintenance some services will be limited or not functioning properly. Also because of the effected of Hurricane Sandy in the east of the US our servers have been impacted as well. We are aware of all of these complications and are already on top of it.

There is no time/date for completion but we are working to resolve this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

^MS

• 35. Re: Website not working at all?

I still get redirected to news page.. i bought bo2 and registered here for elite but whatever i try to do i just get redirected back to news page..

• 36. Re: Website not working at all?

Same thing is happening to me. Not only is the "join a clan now" link not working, but I can't customize classes as it redirects to the news page as well.

• 37. Re: Website not working at all?

I am having a similar problem, but it doesn't effect EVERY link. I am not able to access the 'Custom Classes' or 'Join a Clan'. Both simply redirect to the home page.

I registered on the Xbox the 15th, if I recall. However I didn't log into the site until the 17th. Using several different OSes and web browsers yields no improvement.

I've tried:

Win XP: IE and Firefox

Win 7: IE and Firefox

Ubuntu 10.04: Firefox and Chrome

Android: Firefox and internal browser

All give the same results; I can access most of the site resources (leaderboard, recent matches, challenges, etc), but any link that tries to descend into /ops2/classes/ or /connect/ redirects to the home page.

P.S.

First try to post this:

"An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again."

P.P.S.

Second try:

"Not allowed to post content more than once every 30 seconds."

P.P.P.S.

Third try:

"An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again."

• 38. Re: Website not working at all?

I have the problem where I get redirected to the  https://elite.callofduty.com/player/home page everytime I try to click join a clan and create custom classes. Is it being updated or something?

EDIT: While trying to post this, I get an error where it says it had a problem posting this post. As I had just read someone that got that error above and has posted 4 consecutive times, I know that I just had to refresh. Maybe the problem is that you do not really recieve data on some parts?

• 39. Re: Website not working at all?

I have this exact same problem... Please fix it as i want to join my friends clan..

I also tried to get to the /connect link directly... didnt work on either chrome or ff. Neither did it work in anon mode or with clearing all cookies and cache.