1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 9:12 AM by phxs72 RSS

SUPPORT KILL STREAK WHY THE HATE

delde115

PEOPLE IM HERE TO TALK ABOUT THE SUPPORT KILL STREAK SYSTEM. IT´S ANNOYING EVERY TIME I HEAR PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT  THE SUPPORT KILL STREAK. THE SUPPORT KILL STREAK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE THAT COULDN´T GET A 7 KILL STREAK OR HIGHER. AND ONE THING I HATE THE MOST IS PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RECON DRONE. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE, PEOPLE  OVERUSING THE REAPER, AC-130, PAVELOW COMBO AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS YOU ARE FCKING SPAWN TRAPPED AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A STUPID RECON DRONE THAT DOESN´T GET YOU ANY KILLS. THINK PEOPLE THE ONLY ASSULT STREAKS IN THE SUPPORT CLASS ARE THE FAKE CARE PACKAGE, THE RC TURRET, BOMBER, AND THE JUGGERNAUT. AND THE ASSULT HAVE A VARIENT OF HELICOPTERS, AC-130,REAPER,ASSULT DRONE, JUGG. AND IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THE EMP JUST USE ASSASIN THATS WHY I USE IT. SO THINK BEFORE COMPLAINING.

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

• Re: SUPPORT KILL STREAK WHY THE HATE
    phxs72

I can't stand seeing the recon drone come out just because people always seem to kill me just after it flashes me.  Rinse and repeat for what seems like forever.  It is a good KS for Support though.  I used to try and ignore them but now I go out of my way to shoot them down.  I like the concept of support killstreaks and although I didn't use them much in MW3 in my latter prestiges, I will miss having it out there in BO2.