5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 5:42 PM by deadimpact RSS

Joining a game in progress...

ShamFBR

Does this happen to you guys?

• Re: Joining a game in progress...
    phxs72

I can fix this for you.  Just play any game with me and stay as far away from me as possible.  I guarentee that pred will bypass everybody else on my team just to get to me even if the whole team is standing out in the open all bunched together.  Apparently, my red square is irresistible.  I like to think of it as a hidden perk to playing with me.  Just think you may never have to run blind eye again lol.

trialstardragon

Yep, the game does not have a no join timer. something it needs, where players are not added in the last 10-30 seconds. More than a minute or two and a player can help or even chang the outcome. Less then 30 seconds and the chance of that happening is 1 in 100000000000 probably.

GALACT1C0s117

once I joined a match an a Moab went off, then after the moab killed I spawned and another went off lol, they should have something, like ask you if you want to join a match in progress or keep looking for a lobby, it's really annoying and sometimes I get to join about 3 ending games before joining a game that just started

Saved by the frakkin' bell XD

I sometimes wish COD kinda did like Combat Arms, let you join a lobby but not actually send you into the match. It wouldn't put you as a spectator, you were just in the pre-game lobby waiting for the last seconds of the match to end.

This prevented you from getting a free win or unfortunate loss, but it I find it kinda fun joining late in a game and trying to give the losing team a helping hand.

deadimpact

I once joined a game of TDM, spawned in front of the enemy and was the final kill of the match. Fun times...