6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2012 8:35 PM by Out RSS

Skill, Weapons, sick of this and that

Out

I have read thread after thread, about skill, how to play, i am sick of this and sick of that..........and other sound off threads...........I can understand some of the aggrevation felt .....   i can tell you for a fact that in war it does take skill but skill without luck most of the time means  you end up dead........and when the crap hits the fan you will use anything and any tactic that works to stay alive.......that being said this is a video game ..... I tried playing this game the way i fought in real battles.....camping, sneaking ect..........well it worked a little but not much........i got pissed off threw my controllers......the only two thing i learned was where the breaking point of a controller was, and that this game did not make me sombody..........  yes it does take skill to play the game........but that skill boils down to pressing a button and knowing where to watch out..........learning to overcome lag is probally the biggest skill and the hardest to learn......lag means you may not be able to use the same tactic on the same map with the same players........ I may run and gun this time, camp the next round....... or hell i may fire up the rockets and tubes and see what happens....... if i kill you with a rocket, nade, or bullet i will; probally hear a smart ass reply over my headset......it dosent matter which one kills you.....or how i used it.......95% of the time it is just a verbal reaction to them being killed.........but the other 5% of the time it comes from players who just got removed from there comfort zone......and if i know this is the reason....i keep on keeping on with whatever is pissing them off...........who here hasnt been playing on DOME when 1/2 or more of each team hast pulled out the rockets and tubes........it can be crazy.......but its a GAME , I know some will cry about how good a K/D they have and want to keep it......well that is fine.......go find other players with your mindset and play with them......dont expect me to play the game the way you want, or use the epuipment you want........... hell if people would do this i would ask you to only use the 44mag and throwing knife, while i carryed a AR or SMG with rockets and Nades....... I took a knife to a gun fight once........well that didnt work out to well, but taking a knife to gun fight is kinda what we want people to do when we ask or demand they change they way they play