0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2012 11:17 AM by Osse RSS

Anyone active on youtube?

Hello everyone who's reading this. I decided to start making videos from saved clips I had and uploading them on youtube. I know there is thousands of people doing the same thing. Anyway let's get back to what I was going to say.

I would love to see awesome gameplay from players around the world. Montages, Sniper skills, Lucky kills, funny kills.. you name it! There is a lot of videos on youtube. And you will probably ask me why I don't watch the "big players" on youtube that's famous.. well I know there's very good players that upload gameplay and doesn't have that "luck" or whatever you wanna call it to get viewers and subs. I think I'm one of them, don't take that in the wrong way.. I don't wanna be like a total douchebag. But I'm not alone and I would totally subscribe to players that I think make good videos.

If anyone is interested showing videos to me I will make time and watch them. If you want me to do that you can send me a message on youtube or comment on a video I have made. You can do this by going to the link below. Also if you're interested of watching my videos the link below will take you to my youtube profile.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1OsseossE1/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Regards,

FragToaster