5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2012 4:41 PM by SubZeroPS3 RSS

Fortune Cookie Idea

SubZeroPS3

Imagine this. You go in a restaurant in one of the Zombie maps (I'm sure there is going to be more than uno) and you find some fortune cookies on the table. You press the interact button on your controller and you open a cookie. It reads, oh something like "You are going to be invincible for the next 30 seconds" or "You are going to have unlimited ammo for the next 30 seconds" and boom, you have it. I think it would be an interesting idea for fun where you could open a fortune cookie and actually recieve what it reads. Of course, it could take a risk since there could be one that reads "There is a zombie behind you" or something like that.

• Re: Fortune Cookie Idea

Lame!  Why would a fortune cookie give you a perk/bonus?  It would be better to add in more map mechanics that allow players to operate certain parts of the map.  What about changing the height of certain locations to give your team an advantage?

you said "why would a fortune cookie give you a perk/bonus" you wanna know why   because its a da* fortune cookie and what does a fortune cookie do it tells you your fortune   and i personally like this idea

So it tells you your furtune...then Immediately gives you a bonus?  What's the difference between that and picking up a bonus?  This is nothing new.

If you want to tell you your furtune, why not make it where it gives you a bonus a few rounds in the future?  Then make the bonus different from what we're used to.  Let it...make all zombies crawlers, or...all zombies turn in to clowns.  Something we haven't seen before.

In the higher rounds I don't need "invincibilty" or max ammo for 30 seconds.  Have it change the feeling of the game, not just do what other things already do.  For examlpe, Insta-kill is just Max Ammo if you're running "Trains".

well no its not going give you the bonus or power up right away and it wont give you invincibility for 30 sec thats for sure but its like you said it could make all the zombies into clowns on the round the fortune cookie says i liked the idea of getting to see something diffrent thats all

SubZeroPS3

Well it doesn't have to be exactly how I said it. It could be used differently like stated above and it's just something for fun like an easter egg.