6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2012 7:15 AM by ATVIAssist RSS

Can't Join a Clan HELP!!!

Alright, so, I've been  invited to join a clan and I received two invites. I clicked accept on one of the invites and it just directed me to this page: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect#cctclanoverviewjoinupsuggest0 . Is this normal? If this is normal and I have joined the clan, does it take time for cod to update my status? because when i change my clan tag to the clan's tag, it doesn't turn gold...

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Can't Join a Clan HELP!!!
    ATVIAssist

As far as the gold clan tag, to use your clan's tag there will be an option that says Elite clan tag. If the clan has reached level 10 and has already created a unique clan tag, this is the feature that allows you to use it online.

Now under the Browse section if you press Clan HQ does it forward you to that same page? And yes sometimes it can take a hour or so for the servers to put the username on the roster.

^MS

I messaged the leader of the clan on the ps3 and he sent me an invite to join. I pressed accept and it directed me to this page where it suggests me to create or join  a clan. I waited around an hour or so and it didn't work. At last, I applied for the clan on it's cod elite clan website and I asked the leader to accept the application and he did so. Immediately I joined the clan. I also saw the options for the elite clantag and the elite title thing.

Thanks for your help but I would like cod or the manager of the website to fix this. Or maybe it is just me. Anyway, again, thank you.

P.S. Just curious, are you an official representative from activision to help others fix their technical issues?

ATVIAssist

Hey NightHawk1910,

We're glad you were able to join the clan finally. We are aware of this issue and we are looking for a resolution. 

The folks under ATVIAssist are here to aid in  any technical issues you may experience. If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here in the forums and we will do our best to help you. ^JJ

xX_M3rk_Mod3_Xx

I have the same problem, it keeps taking me back to the suggestion page and i cannot find the clans elite site at all. i have recieved atleast 8 invites.

ATVIAssist

@ xX_M3rk_Mod3_Xx, Please make sure your personal info in your ELITE profile is filled out completely. Then have the clan leader clear out his/her pending invites and send again. Let us know how it goes. Also, what system are you playing on and how are you accessing ELITE through the console app or the web site? ^JJ

xX_M3rk_Mod3_Xx

I have the same problem, it keeps taking me back to the suggestion page and i cannot find the clans elite site at all. i have recieved atleast 8 invites.