3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2012 6:52 AM by xmikedisc RSS

Man Up

nflfenatic

It seems like every other game 30 seconds in there is a host migration. Getting tired of guys quitting. I take the time to find a lobby where i have a decent ping time then the friggin host migrates. You don't see me quit even though I may end up lagging. I tough it out, adapt my playstyle and then AFTER the game I leave and find another lobby where my ping time is decent. Personally I have watched a lot of these videos but I have yet to see one where the host is lagging. There is always going to be some lag for some. Technically even in system link there is lag its just unnoticable. To times on this game I was the final death and didn't even no it till the final killcam. Once I hadn't even spawned yet on my screen. How does that work. All I am saying is finish the dam game. Then feel free to leave. Don't worry so much about your k/d. One bad game wont hurt it. And you can take your 5.0 K/D to starbucks add four bucks to it and buy a cup of coffee. Oh and while I'm on the subject of manning up, quit final standing, die like a man.

• Re: Man Up
    gdexter

Speaking of manning up - you know what I would do about it?

I would just get over it and move on, and not come and complain about it on a forum where only a small percentage of total CoD players are members.

Just saying is all...

gdexter

Speaking of manning up - you know what I would do about it?

I would just get over it and move on, and not come and complain about it on a forum where only a small percentage of total CoD players are members.

Just saying is all...

I have the lag problem as well. I solved it somewhat by playing HC mode. I know I have a fairly good reaction time but bullets not registering and most recently to the point of watching the rounds go through centermast and not even get a hitmarker. This is happeneing in HC mind you.

However, HC has allowed for more stable results. You may die quicker but you also kill quicker.