6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 10:21 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

Whos the forum Bully

Is it me or is the moderate on this particular site the equivalent of an online bully? They want our ideas and yet intimidate us with removing our conversations, threads and threats on being banned!

Do you want our opinions or do you simply enjoy picking and choosing threads that "you" decide are removable or bannable?

It's your responsibility but you seem very particular as to whom can write and whom cannot! Very unfair.

Remove this post, threaten me, ill be back!

• Re: Whos the forum Bully
    wridtrvlr

Respect the CoC and you'll be ok.  I've had MANY threads removed from this forum, no warning, or anything.  But what can you do??  I don't own this website, I am a guest here.  They have certain rules for us to follow, so try to stick by those and you'll be ok. 

If they don't like what they hear, they will remove the thread.  If you're being an ass, you can easily get banned, it's just the way it is.  Sorry to hear you fell victim. 

Thesandman

I don't mind so much of following rules,but its when this individual you are referring to,sometimes gives out inaccurate info. Example= they will tell you to pm BanCandy to report boosters etc,but the fact is that BanCandy no longer reads reports,nor does BanStache. (just check their last log in dates and see)

Foxhound-Pro

Thesandman wrote:

I don't mind so much of following rules,but its when this individual you are referring to,sometimes gives out inaccurate info. Example= they will tell you to pm BanCandy to report boosters etc,but the fact is that BanCandy no longer reads reports,nor does BanStache. (just check their last log in dates and see)

Forwarding them to those accounts came straight from the people that run those accounts and the likes. Me spreading "inaccurate" information would be me providing only that information. I provide a multitude of content for someone to use if they have a claim to push.

The situation is rather trivial.

undzis

wridtrvlr wrote:

Respect the CoC and you'll be ok.

This isn't always true.  I was banned for 1 wk for an alleged first offense and didn't break the CoC.  I spoke out against the devs in how the whole clan ops and challenges was handled and lag is in the game.  Thread was deleted and i got banned.

Foxhound-Pro

undzis wrote:

wridtrvlr wrote:

Respect the CoC and you'll be ok.

This isn't always true.  I was banned for 1 wk for an alleged first offense and didn't break the CoC.  I spoke out against the devs in how the whole clan ops and challenges was handled and lag is in the game.  Thread was deleted and i got banned.

Disagreements on whether or not someone broke the Code of Conduct are common as are criticism forwarded to developers. It's how you deliver it and the frequency of poorly delivered posts. We have a right to moderate you and your content as we see fit. This is outlined in our Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.

Foxhound-Pro

samgold-1 wrote:

Is it me or is the moderate on this particular site the equivalent of an online bully? They want our ideas and yet intimidate us with removing our conversations, threads and threats on being banned!

Do you want our opinions or do you simply enjoy picking and choosing threads that "you" decide are removable or bannable?

It's your responsibility but you seem very particular as to whom can write and whom cannot! Very unfair.

Remove this post, threaten me, ill be back!

We don't bully topics or people, but if someone doesn't get the message then they'll be informed of the impending consequences or simply be removed.

As your peers have stated, you are a guest here. Posting here is not a right.

All posted content and actions committed on our boards are subject to our discretion in how we want to handle them. Like the post above, all of this information can be found within our Code of Conduct and Terms of Use.