10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2012 9:32 PM by Valenzano76 RSS

Elite not working on PS3 or on Computer.....Why?

So my cousin and I and a few friends started a clan and wanted to sign up on Call of Duty: Elite for MW3, but everytime we go to the app on PS3 it Says something like "Something Went Wrong, Returning you to the Homepage" and then it proceeds to either send me back to the Elite Home Screen, the MW3 Online Screen, or the PS3 Home Screen. Also, when I try to go anywhere on the Elite Page on my computers, it always sends me to the News section. I click on "My HQ" or Clan HQ" it sends me back to the page I was at which is the news page. Sorry, but I'm getting real frustrated with it because it has been doing this for about 2 weeks. Is there a tournament or something going on that would be causing all this?

• Re: Elite not working on PS3 or on Computer.....Why?

I'm having th exact same problem for like a week or 2 now . I think it's like a bug in the system that they need to fix, hopefully they fix it soon!

cookiedood

A few things you could try

Re install the ps3 app as recommended a bit ago to the 1.01 version which you probably have but they tweaked it

it'll say youve already got it but install anyway(this solved my main screen problem)

As for pc

I have to use different browsers for this

Sometimes ie9 works but most of time I use Firefox to access elite now

Or through my mobile device, I use safari on Ipad (or atomic browser) and have very few issues

I've never missed an op anyway

But it all just depends on what wants to work what day

But I've had no issues for over a week now

IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO so if anything it might affected everyn ps3 user

ATVIAssist

Hello ARCH,

When did you create the ELITE account? Try using Google Chrome as your web browser and activate Incognito Windows before accessing ELITE. Press Ctrl+Alt+N to activate Incognito. Let us know how it goes.

@theshadow56, Are you having issues with both the console app and the web site? When did you create your ELITE account? ^JJ

Well just for everyones information all aspects of Elite have not been operational since it's launch this time last year. Aside from the fact that it took 3 months to sort out competitions, a large chunk of the Elite features have simply either never worked or come on line in the first place. When I tried to get any info on it from Activision all I ever got was "They Are Working On It"... what? For a year. I payed for the privelage of a service that was never fully functional to begin with. Yes, before you say ..but there was DLC ..I know. Just don't sell crap that is not market ready and be bloody honest, I mean they must have more money than God to sort it out. Also why have Beachead Studios not got a dedicated help team for Elite users, I mean they made the bloody thing not Activision. I am not a happy bunny with this. I still can't even leave a clan and join another, this rubbish has more bugs than the Amazon. Are they waiting for thenext £billion + in record sales of BOPS2 to get it sorted? Don't hold your breath, did not work last year!

Well just for everyones information all aspects of Elite have not been operational since it's launch this time last year. Aside from the fact that it took 3 months to sort out competitions, a large chunk of the Elite features have simply either never worked or come on line in the first place. When I tried to get any info on it from Activision all I ever got was "They Are Working On It"... what? For a year. I payed for the privelage of a service that was never fully functional to begin with. Yes, before you say ..but there was DLC ..I know. Just don't sell crap that is not market ready and be bloody honest, I mean they must have more money than God to sort it out. Also why have Beachead Studios not got a dedicated help team for Elite users, I mean they made the bloody thing not Activision. I am not a happy bunny with this. I still can't even leave a clan and join another, this rubbish has more bugs than the Amazon. Are they waiting for thenext £billion + in record sales of BOPS2 to get it sorted? Don't hold your breath, did not work last year!