Going through all the game modes, Ground war WAS the only mode

that is remotely playable for me as it has up to 18 players and is fast

paced so im able to pick off players that are 1 to 2 seconds infront of me

(especially if playing an objective)

S&D is a catious campy mode that nearly always ends in a 1v1

there is no way in hell some one with similar connection to mine

could win or maintain a + ratio.

This basicly means from now on il be joining games

and if its S&D il have no option but to dashboard.

Surly this isnt what infinity ward want ?

S&D is in the wrong place Please put it back

Sign below if you agree (or say why the hell it should stay)

• Re: Petition: Please remove S&D From Ground War

I generally hate SnD, but I don't mind it as long as it's on a small map. I think it's fine.

Well my 2 cent, is why when ever I play Ground war its ALWAYS S&D. Ive entered and exited 11 games and everytime its S&D.  I too have great internet and loved the 9v9, the fast pace of TDM or Dom ....what are they doing?...anyway....I AGREE PLEASE PUT BACK.  I guess Ill spend my time on Dishonored & NBA 2k13 now.

Circa_

I'm pretty sure it's just temporary. I love SnD. But you're right, it doesn't really belong in Ground War.

I don't think a petition is necessary, as I'm sure they will remove it soon anyway. They definitely set the odds of getting in a SnD match really high. Higher than they set Terminal to pop up when they released that.

I'd say just wait a little while. Play other game modes. Surely you're not just limited to one. Switch it up a little and play something you haven't in awhile.

NotablePie

actually there was a poll asking which gamemode to add to GW, nowhere there it said it would just be temporary so...

and signed, they ruined 1 of the best playlists with this BS

GW always was fast paced in any game mode in general cause of the increased nr of players, but SnD is and stays camping heaven, really like to know why they thought this would be a good idea

codchamp

They put Search in Ground war? Sweet! I got to go play me some of that. It sounds like fun. As for your connection woes...Dont worry you only have a month left to Blops. Just play and have fun. I have yet to have a problem with connection in this game.

SitRepPro

You don't have to dashboard if you join a game of S&D.  You can leave without spawning if you're worried about your loss stats.

Ground War should just become it's own playlist. Let players who perfer the large maps and 9vs9 choose whatever mode of play they'd like. I also whole heartedly agree that Search and Destroy was an absolutely aweful addition. The extra wait to respawn due to the extra players is insane. INFINITY WARD PLEASE GET RID OF SEARCH AND DESTROY GROUND WAR!!   Any ways thats my two cents...

codchamp

i see zero issues with search & destroy in ground war. it is the 2nd most popular game mode in MW3 or any other COD game. The problem is players that play GW normally are not search players. But this could be good for those players. It gives you a different mode to learn and play. Not everything has to be run and gun play list. having a 9 vs 9 gives more targets to kill and higher scores if you are good at that game mode.

Or they can just remove the tweaks they did to the network and make lag compensation affect the game only alittle bit. Who cares about Search and Destroy in Ground Wars anyways you are probably some MOAB camper who doesn't want a challenge looks like you are going to have to play infected.

elite_force1uk

Adam1235678 wrote:

Or they can just remove the tweaks they did to the network and make lag compensation affect the game only alittle bit. Who cares about Search and Destroy in Ground Wars anyways you are probably some MOAB camper who doesn't want a challenge looks like you are going to have to play infected.

Never got a Moab, Its impossible with this connection

Highest streak is 12.. normally able to empty a full clip

into a player but only get a Hit marker

Wired 60mb BB

Xbox Portforwarded

Ping of 3ms

trialstardragon

They probably added it to test out how more players would affect that game mode. Some players want more players per game mode. Always only playing with 6v6 can get dull in some of the game modes. so adding it to GW may be a test idea to see if adding more players to a specific playlist is doable or even liked by the community. You may not like it and a few others may not, but if enough do, it probably will be the new way things are done.

Played SND today in Ground War, honestly most of the fears and complaints I see here were no where to be found.

Games went by pretty quickly because more players = less map space to move around in. Wasn't a "campfest." Like I said, the games went by so quick, and immedialty afterwards the next two map options were for Dom and TDM.

I agree, I sign this petition

I hate S&D on Ground War so much. I literally just keep leaving games over and over because they keep on being S&D. All the other original modes on Ground War were fun, fast paced games. This is SO slow. It really pisses me off.

Foxhound-Pro

Thread edited. We don't need the discussion of the Favela alongside crtitique and opinions on those who voiced their concern. Keep that for your own private circles and discussions.

codchamp

What is to keep private? The fact that i talked nothing about that issue. Just the fact that the company you work for, Moves very quickly to take care of a matter of that nature. But does ZERO when it comes to any issues in any other COD game. Hacks, mods, cheats and anything overall that makes all past COD titles unplayable in MP.

jrtexx

I agree, it seems to have made the people that are good at CoD worse and newcomers really good, frustrating.

codchamp

This is simple facts. COD4, world at war and MW2 are all hacked. You can not play for more than 20 minutes in any of those games without coming across people modding the game. Either it is god mode, unlimited kill streaks, flying, super speed etc. It is there in all these titles.

I give credit to treyarch, IW and activision for keeping Blops and MW3 clean and free from these issues. But by what IW did with favela shows me that they care to a extent about the game. But there is no care for actually adressing real issues in there previous titles, Same goes for Treyarch....Ahh who cares right? it falls on deaf ears and nothing will ever be done. go out buy the next COD title and forget the previous ones right??

jrtexx

another topic about lag compensation, wonderful its aim assist ffs.

Yes please remove s&d.  It has its place but not in ground war.  It's seems that 3 out of 4 games are snl which means I have to leave the game and back to the lobby.  If you like the format that's all well and good, play it via its own option.  Just mho.

Easy fix, just give S&D its own playlist with two modes, 6v6 and/or 9v9. Instead of ruining Ground war, every other game mode in Gwar is fast paced and then they add this in which changes up everything is stupid. And I agree the waiting times between rounds is insane especially if ur the one of the first to die. A lot of people quit after they die so it is kind of a waste.

Sethdoom

I think we outta just take Ctf and place it into to Ground War. S&D shouldn't be there. If I want to plat S&D with 18 players, I'll make a private match. We play ground war for fast paced actiong, not slow paced bull. Ctf however, is a fast paced gamemode without ground war. Capturing flags needs to be quick and easy, rather than slow like planting a bomb. Simply make an option for 9v9 S&D, like DC_ONE23 said.

ThexSilentxReaper

If your like me and have excellent internet connection you'l know

that infinity ward punnished us all in favour of people with bad/cheap

internet connetions thus giving them a huge advantage with the

lagg compensation settings.

Brilliant ,I've got £25 BT and people who have £6.99 PLUSNET get an advantage for being cheapskates.

elite_force1uk

ThexSilentxReaper wrote:

If your like me and have excellent internet connection you'l know

that infinity ward punnished us all in favour of people with bad/cheap

lagg compensation settings.

Brilliant ,I've got £25 BT and people who have £6.99 PLUSNET get an advantage for being cheapskates.

Absolutely..

If you got a capture card : record yourself playing..

then compare that video to your vault copy.

I get up upto a whole 2 seconds in disadvantaging lagg

At Least S&D has now gone from ground war