18 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 2:33 PM by BCM-LDR RSS

Members' Codenames

This official 007 Legends forum has been running since April 16 this year, during which time many tens of James Bond fans (over 100?) have engaged with one another over a whole range of issues regarding the game. Familiarities have developed and connections have been forged.

And so it is that I invite all members - past and present - who are intending to be on the Legends multiplayer to submit their online gaming codenames, be it Xbox gamertags, PSN Ids, Steam Ids, etc. There is no obligation to add fellow members as friends if you don't want to; this thread is first and foremost for the recognition of members in the multiplayer and then for the salvation of empty game lobbies, if it goes that way.

(Message was updated by the_Danster on October 18.)

• Re: Members' Codenames
    JohnnyBond007

I play on PS3 and my name is JohnnyBond007 just like over here

Codename: Formosity

Coming from Xbox over to PC.

aaron007

Oh there doesn't seem to be many xbox 360 fan boys...!

But here is my gamertag: BamItsAaron

If you are interested in joining any lobbies because there will most likely be a lack of players.

XxSW0RD SLAYAxX Xbox 360

PS3

TheBeachman10

Xbox 360 - OmegaRJS

hey guys, im new.  here is my Xbox name

RockHT20

PS3- BravoTwo2.

I game on the PS3 as Sterlingbond.

aaron007

Thanks for all of your gamertag's. I might add you on xbox in the future to play online if there are no players in a game mode.

Yes, that is one of the purposes behind this thread. The thread - and the forum - will very likely still be here come 2013, so if certain lobbies do prove hard to find then by all means return here and see if you can enlist other members' help. Members could even set up a special forum clan for this purpose.

aaron007

Yeah I hope this fourm is still up and running well after 2013!? Hopefully for another year or two for more Bond discussion.  Black Ops one fourms are still online even though the game was released two years ago back in NOV 2010.

What happens when this fourm eventually gets deleted from Activision's website? We will have to create another website or go onto different Bond fourms+discussions on another website. Or we might have to wait till the next Bond game is gonna be released, they will probably have another fourm similar to this?

Yeah haha! That would be awesome to have a fourm clan but not everyone has the game for the xbox 360.. And exactly that is the whole point of you putting this up so we can contact each other and play online if the outcome of the multiplayer is the same as GE reloaded.. (no players??!!)

Hmm, I wouldn't expect the forum to be open too long after the Wii U version is released. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. However, what is much more certain is that there'll be at least one (probably two) more Activision 007 games in the next two years. So it's likely there will be another Activision forum for us all to re-appear on.

And as said, this thread is first and foremost for recognising other members in the multiplayer. But the more I think of it, the more useful a forum clan sounds. Rather than being for competitive gaming it could be more of a salvage team that dutifully plays each of the online modes. It would begin with members and then others who complain about not getting on certain modes could join.

aaron007

I think Activision might still keep the fourm for at least another year, it doesn't mean that much to them so I don't see why they would it shut down.. It will be almost certain that there will be another 3-5 more Bond games to come. Hopefully the licence gets given to another publisher because to be honest Activision haven't been that enthusiastic about the Bond games. EA done a fantastic job of making Nightfire, FRWL, AUF, EON etc... I will be surprised if 007 legends can beat the classic titles..?

I think it's great that you put this discussion up because everyone who has commented can share gamertags, experiences of the game and any other comments. Yeah that's another great idea so instead of the game being competitive fellow clan members' can work together instead.

Forget my first post...decided to stay with my clan mates on Xbox.

Xbox GT: Ferrmosity

Add me please. The game lags for me most games but I still love this game...would really love it didn't lag so much. Oh well, happy to play anyone any time.

PC: LDR (No.2 worldwide 21/01/13)