8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2012 8:34 AM by Jamaican-4Lyfe RSS

can't leave clan

So I wanted to join my friends clan but it won't let me leave mine. How do I get out of my clan to join my friends?

• Re: can't leave clan

If you are the clan leader you cannot leave the clan to join another one, UNLESS you make someone else leader first.

You can pass on leadership to someone else in the clan, or if you are the only one in your clan, you can create a dummy account and pass on the leadership that way. Those are your only two options since there is no way to delete a clan.

frats74

If you're the leader of the clan, you can't. You have to promote someone to leader and then you'll be able to leave. If you're not the leader of the clan, I don't know what to tell you.

TheViinylz

im trying to leave but im the leader and only one.... i have tryed leaving on the laptop and xbox but neither will work it says the clan will be deleted but it won't let me leave, and how are you suppose to make a dummy profile?

TheViinylz

im trying to leave but im the leader and only one in the clan.... i have tryed leaving on the laptop and xbox but neither will work it says the clan will be deleted but it won't let me leave, and how are you suppose to make a dummy profile?

TheViinylz

im trying to leave but im the leader and only one in the clan.... i have tryed leaving on the laptop and xbox but neither will work it says the clan will be deleted but it won't let me leave, and how are you suppose to make a dummy profile?

To create a dummy profile/account, Just create another email address and sign up for Elite & a console account with those it as well. You dont have to end up using the account, just use it to get out of the clan. then you can delete the account from your console.