2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2012 10:15 PM by dVs_sOLdieR RSS

Knifing??

dVs_sOLdieR

Ok, so i haven't played in two day, but i never knife anyone because i just shoot and today i jump in like wth and for some reason in a lobby of tdm i was in i was trying to shoot someone at a distance and my character would  just panic knife and i would get no shots in and die, another i tried to snipe, granted i don't camper and cant snipe for nothing, but if I'm aiming down sight and your in front of me maybe 3ft and i swing my knife instead you turn around and shoot me this at some point has to be something, and i was random people i was playing with just one in my party, this went on for a few rounds and then notice it stopped for a  round or two then again. Can someone explain this to me, and no i didn't switch my controller setting and yes i checked them.

• Re: Knifing??
    ghamorra

Are you using the Tactical layout. For the longest time I would tense up in a gun fight and randomly knife for no reason. I switched to the Tac layout and my problem was solved

• Re: Knifing??
      dVs_sOLdieR

No not running on tac, still on the default setting and i have never done this, i know i sound like a whinny little girl by bringing this up but even when i did try tac i never even drop shot any one, and my stats don't lie i never gotten a prone title or whatever you get never used a sniper rifle , i didn't get my ass kicked in the matches that i played i always went positive and many i was top or second, but how some kills happened I was like WTH