5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2012 8:03 PM by ghamorra RSS

My 1-2 Bar connection..

Alright so, this problem didn't start to happen until around Monday. I've been in lobbies in ALL call of duties with a 2 bar or 1 bar connection, rarely even 3 bars. I doubt it's my internet in general, I stream videos fine, I watch netflix without a problem, I even play Battlefield 3 fine. I think my connection with the servers or hosts has something to do with it. But when I'm host, I have 4 bars everyone else has 2 or 1. And I hate being a bad host because I don't like it when people complain about me in general. And I look on the scoreboard, there is usually 1 or 2 people with the same problem with the two bar, I don't think it's just me in general. I want to fix this problem before Black Ops 2 Release night, being I don't want to do bad and actually do my best. Does anyone else have this problem or had? Maybe my router has messed up, no clue. Any ideas, remedies? - ShySteph-

• Re: My 1-2 Bar connection..
    Eye_Gore

If everything you said is fine then there is only one solution. Using deductive reasoning and  elimination. I would say its the game. Sounds smart, well I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

Though all kidding aside. The game seems to throw these issues at people from time to time. Alot of people have these problems. Its not your internet. Its the game and the way it deals with your internet. BO2, well don't be surprised if its worse. Warning you now. I hate to be the one to say "told you so". But I forsee trouble on the horizon.

• Re: My 1-2 Bar connection..
    ghamorra

I'm not sure if it was your other thread I said this or not

MW3 now has the 3rd most people playing behind MW2 and Black Ops. They've seen something like a 600% decline in population since April and a 400% decline since early July

Thing is, it's going to be hard to be placed in decent lobbies. Match making is having to expand through multiple continents just to put together a lobby. This problem will only get worse