9 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2012 12:13 PM by sennalike RSS

Ban Spawnkill Map Terminal

I report spawnkill on map terminal

Support : Playstation 3

http://youtu.be/QwMvWpNfMwQ

• Re: Ban Spawnkill Map Terminal
    phxs72

You do realize that spawn killing is a bannable offense already.  Spawn trapping is not and every map in the game can produce a spawn trap.  Often times the spawn "trap" for the A side of Terminal is actually what would be considered spawn killing.  All you need to do is report the spawn killers to IWEnforcers and they will get banned and a full stat reset.  Problem solved.

kellysa111

Yeah, that's spawn killing. It happened to me once but I didn't have theater recording on so I couldn't do anything except report them in game. It wasn't just one guy either. The whole team was placed to where we couldn't spawn anywhere else.

wridtrvlr

Unfortunately, naming and shaming on the forums is not allowed.  You should remove the names from this thread before it gets locked.  Report to iwenforcers. 

bumsonmyporch

People that feel they have to CHEAT like this deserved to be banned!  It's sad that anyone feels they have to play this way...

MATIOS-LEGACY

don't hate the player hate the game !!! if they made the wall bigger from mw2 then this prob wouldn't exist they just copy paste a map and kept all the flaws instead of banning 1300 people a day my message to IWEnforcers FIX THE GAME !!!  i find that absurd

MATIOS-LEGACY

don't hate the player hate the game !!! if they made the wall bigger from mw2 then this prob wouldn't exist they just copy paste a map and kept all the flaws instead of banning 1300 people a day my message to IWEnforcers FIX THE GAME !!!  i find that absurd

renessaince666

You can be banned for Span killing? I dont think so, its the first time i heard this... Even if i think its really sh!tty, I cant imagine that you can be banned for it... but i would be delighted if it is so, cause i got in this Situation two times this week.

One time it was on Terminal, we played DOM and were trapped at A. They layed on the roof, stand at the End of the corridor near C and others camped on the "back exit" of the spawn on the other side of the waiting hall near the metal detectors. F4cking Gr33ks!!!!!

Second time, on Hardhat (i never seen this before), one guy stood on the windowsill in the little "house" between C and B and shoot through the wall on the spawn at C in the corner near the forklift. Headshot after Headshot...

I can really report them?

sennalike

I know people like to draw a difference between spawn trapping and spawn killing, and I understand the difference.  However...

https://twitter.com/IWEnforcers/status/202151085505388546

Most people consider spawn trapping is locking players into their spawn area, whereas spawn killing is an immediate death upon respawn because the enemy has their sights directly where they know you will respawn.  Personally I dont have a problem with spawn trapping, but I do with spawn killing, and I think most agree.  If you have a problem with either then just report the players and let the IW enforcers decide what to do.  To be honest with only three weeks to go before BO2 I doubt there will be much done with MW3 anymore.  I'm just hoping Treyarch deal with these shinnanigans the same way they did in BO's.