8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2012 1:47 PM by sugattgk RSS

looking for a clan

shadow-jpb

hi im looking for a clan on xbox for mw3 and black ops 1 and 2 when its out

please note im sometimes not on daylie because of my work.so please dont add me then delete me because im not on. thanks

add me on live Shadow JPB

• Re: looking for a clan

[F][U] -- 'Friends United' is a new clan starting from the ground up. You would literally be helping build from the very first point of existence all the way to the top.

The leader is a daily player who will be able to easily keep the clan organized and growing. Hope to see you there

II EPICENTER II

We are a small clan that plays only Domination. If interested feel free to post here or contact me on xbox live. We are currently playing MW3 and will be playing BO2.

RMY-CJHOUSTON

[F][U] -- 'Friends United' is a new clan starting from the ground up. You would literally be helping build from the very first point of existence all the way to the top of the rankings. It's gonna be fun!

The leader is a daily player who will be able to easily keep the clan organized and growing. Hope to see you there and help us all become "[F]riends [U]nited"

shadow-jpb

hi is your clan on xbox

Hi Shadow- Pure Rezurrection has a lot to offer. We are already established in the gaming community. We play anything and everything and we have very little requirements. Just 16 or older plus have a mic. NO K:D requirements because we want a team player and sometimes that means taking a few for the team. We are interested in you. Come join Rez Nation. The full info is below but all you need to know is that your clan hunt is over. Pure Rez wants you. ReZ Sandman is my gamertag. Give me a shout out on xbox live or go to the website and fill out an application. Hope to see you there.

PuRe Rezurrection is Recruiting for Xbox 360

PuRe ReZ is recruiting new members for MW3 on XBOX360. To join PuRe ReZ you must be at least 16yrs old. Once you register and apply you will then be placed into an eval period. During this time you will play with some of our very best here at PuRe ReZ.

We are a close family and we look more for dedication and loyalty rather than K/D ratios. We love to win but its all about having fun!

- Age Limit: 16+

- Continent: Will take players from all over the world

- Times we play: Someone is usually always on

- Microphone: Is required to join,Communication is Key

- Stat Requirements: None we want team players

- Preferred Game Mode: Any

- Who to contact: Rez Sandman

- Clan Website: purerezurrection.forumotion.com

- GB/MLG Forming

- Great advancement opportunities

Any questions please PM or visit the site

Hope to see you there!