2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2012 5:42 PM by CylonNumber6 RSS

HACKS HACKS HACKS - WAKE UP ACTIVISION!

HK_Pickles

Activision -

It is disappointing that you removed my post stating that I am leaving this community to another title due to your negligence.  I (and many others) expect more from you.

Why are we on your forum boards flamming you????  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have a customer service issue about your games playability, and you are blatantly ignoring it.  You took our money and ran.

I'm sure there are less percentage of issues/complaints from the Xbox community that uses mommy's credit card to pay for the game.  The PC community however, is not your average console player - we expect this crazy old school business practice called INTEGRITY!

It is clear by the drastic increase in posts on these forums about the massive increase in hackers, and modders, that there is an issue, and yet...here we are...

I think your time would be better suited, perhaps, by loggin in to the game that you created and experience the multiplayer landscape for yourselves instead of hanging out in here attempting to protect your brands image by deleting posts.

Guess what???  Your brands image is taking a HUGE dive because of your INACTION in game.  Not your action on these forums.

It's wake up call time.  Are you going to answer the phone?

• Re: HACKS HACKS HACKS - WAKE UP ACTIVISION!
    zvers

I played MW2 on PC a lot and I know exactly what you are talking about. Super jump, super auto aim, javelin hack, hacked lobby's with unlimited time with a unlimited nuke countdown in the background etc. This is why I went back to console. Less head aches. This is MW2.5 after all so I don't understand why you'd think things would change, especially with the original developers passion/hard work missing from IW. It's just the way it is.

• Re: HACKS HACKS HACKS - WAKE UP ACTIVISION!

You lost me when you started the console flaming. Honestly, PC players have had it bad, but leave the discussion at that.