3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2012 9:50 AM by Mystogun RSS

Gun for Hire!

KingNuley

Its pretty simple, if you want to improve your clan add me. ill distroy anything in my path. Im looking for a clan that competes and challenges others, invite me to your clan KingNutley.

my stats dont lie. im a good decoy to have in a team, or to work with others. if i havnt killed more than 20 in a game its a bad game for me.

• Re: Gun for Hire!

Lol nice paragraph. Anyway, are you from the EU or US? And Ps3 or xbox?

KingNuley

EU i do my damage on the ps3. I get kicks from riping clans apart when i play as a lone fighter. the more of an organised clan there is the more of a challange i make it to send the out of the lobby when they find themselfs losing. im an animal, i dont always play with a mic as i would rather here my opponents scream of anger, but can use the mic. im not premium elite, but will be once its working for black ops2. its best to enrol me now before i start to ruin your clans in battle.

Hahaha, well you dont need to worry about Elite, because it's all free for Black ops 2, there is no premium ;D. Anyway, Join Supreme. Add me, my psn is ShoutX4Cex. Ill explain more on psn.

elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/19286