4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 9:03 PM by Bugrz RSS

MW3 PS3 CLAN ROSTER NOT WORKING [PLEASE READ]

yariel07

MY CLAN ROSTER IS NOT WORKING EVERYTIME I SEE PLAYERS THAT I WANT TO KICK OUT OF MY CLAN I CANT BECAUSE IT SAYS

[NO DATA]

PLEASE HELP!

• Re: MW3 PS3 CLAN ROSTER NOT WORKING [PLEASE READ]
    ATVIAssist

Hello yariel07,

How are you accessing Elite? Through the console app or the web site?

^JJ

can someone explain me what is clan roster?

Bugrz

i feel the pain too, either xmb or online manage clan is not working and all i see is WHAT ARE YOU USING AWNSERS!!! I have tried everything on xmb,in game elite and online. this has been a problem for over a week and you would think after all the money they (you the devs) made that this problem would be fixed, but it is not.now elite is extented till march, whats the reason for this, all we want is simple awnsers. Is this to much to ask for? if you could say it would be down for a week, then so be it..or a month, then we expect something back from it. instead we get to look forward to extended issues!! it's 2012 and we feel like we stuck in the 90's with all the ***** footing around and not getting the SIMPLE AWNSERS  we so seek. First i lose my founder status when i was a preorder account.i got over it.so i changed my clan and went on with gaming..now this elite problem and no SIMPLE awnsers. we are the gamers that make cod franchise what it is today and only expect a lilttle information back. [RIDX]BuGzRzx