19 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 2:19 PM by jambopower RSS

Toxic?

jambopower

Was just browsing the titles and emblems page on CODwiki and noticed this title.You have to be killed by an enemy MOAB to earn it but 15 days in and nearing the end, I do not have it. I have only saw two MOABs in nearly a year playtime both on my side. Considering every man and his dog claims to have hundreds of the things,for the love of god somebody please blow me to smithereens!!!!!

My PSN is LordFlashheart__ if anyone is remotely interested.

• Re: Toxic?
    sstang1

Play more Domination - there are tons of people that only play that game mode to get MOAB's and aren't worried about winning.

You'll get Nuked in no time.

ghamorra

This is hard to believe. I've been MOAB'd twice (once by a booster) and my team has MOAB'd at least 20x. I don't find it very hard to do

I find it really had to believe you've only seen 2 MOABs

ghamorra

My thoughts exactly

jambopower

Two only.The first time I jumped in Fallen with a couple of minutes remaining and it went off, there is a kind of red hue to the screen afterwards and i was wondering what the hell was going on. The other time was on Bakaara gained from a sniper sat at the very top of the map ruining people down the hill.There would have been a third when the countdown timer started but the game ended on a game of Demolition on Overwatch.You don't believe it? much stranger things have happened.I guess I don't let the little blighters get the job done.

Eye_Gore

I have been MOAB'd only once, and seen one other.  In core TDM (109 hours play time). HCTDM, (99 hours play time) It was someone on my team that got it.

phxs72

Play DOM and hope for a lobby of really bad players on your team.  I've never personally moabed somebody but I have been moabed probably 10 times in my 28 days of playing.  It always happens when I've got a team of players that can't buy a kill.  Just remember that if you play too good you just might knock the moab hunter off of his streak.  Good luck to you.

kellysa111

I've been MOABd twice LEGITELY. The other time, the team was spawn killing and I got in mid game. I don't think I've been on a team that has MOABd the opposite team.

i've only been MOAB'd twice in all time playing. can't remember first one but had second one yesterday.

I was playing domination with a few mates and noticed the other team wasn't trying for flags but just hiding and killing us especially at our spawn point. tried to warn my team but nobody listened and just kept running around getting shot. I started to keep out of way a bit and calm my game down, but my team just handed them the MOAB. frustrating when I warned them of the enemies tactic. other team left after match. spoilt game for me. i did best out of my team but not brilliant. all my other team mates had about 10 to 30 deaths.

i don't mind how anyone plays the game but i expect a bit of sportsmanship in objective modes not sit killing everyone at spawn point. especially aiming down the sites as we respawn. i know a few won't agree with me but it's not something i would do to another team personally. i would just defend the flags we captured not just run to enemies spawn point.

jambopower

Now the game is dead to me and this title means nothing anymore. My two MOAB experiences will stay at two so somebody better call Norris McWhirter.