11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2013 2:58 PM by K00K00 RSS

Cannot connect to Call of Duty MW3 server

So I've been playing MW3 for wii for a few months now, and I've been account hopped a few times. Or at least that what it seems like. At some point in a multiplayer game, my screen will freeze and the game makes a terrible beeeeeeeep. The only thing I've been capable of doing at this point is turning off the Wii and restarting. This unfortunately results in losing my profile to "corrupted files". This has happened to me a number of times now, first when I was a level 72, then 40 something and again and again around level 40. Since the most recent even, I have been unable to connect to the servers. It tells me just that. It provides no error codes. I feel as though my MAC address has been blocked, although I'm not entirely sure. If tha is the case, shame on treyarch/activision. Shame on them for creating a space which is easily violated by hackers. shame on them for punishing the innocent. I was getting very excited about Black Ops 2 for Wii U, but now I will most likely avoid any Treyarch/Activision online gaming.

And yes.... I am bitter.

• Re: Cannot connect to Call of Duty MW3 server

My girlfriend couldnt connect last night for some odd reason. She had to go inside the wii and delete her connection settings and move it to another connection and I restarted the internet modem in the process and then she was able to get on.....Very weird....

I suggest the disk is faulty, you should clean the disk

The servers have been having issues ever since Sandy went through.

If any of you know me, I am a nice hacker (do not hate) who premoted people that got demoted (I did not use and other hacks). But recently I needed to re-premote myself because someone banned me. I tried to come back online but I always got the message "Unable to connect to the Call of Duty" MW3 servers. Please try again later." I have been getting this message for quite some time now. I have tried every mod/hack that I made with my USB Gecko to get back on. Nothing works. Activision, Infinity Ward, or Sledgehammer, please help me out or anyone that can.

- K00K00/Jamie

If any of you know me, I am a nice hacker (do not hate) who premoted people that got demoted (I did not use and other hacks). But recently I needed to re-premote myself because someone banned me. I tried to come back online but I always got the message "Unable to connect to the Call of Duty" MW3 servers. Please try again later." I have been getting this message for quite some time now. I have tried every mod/hack that I made with my USB Gecko to get back on. Nothing works. Activision, Infinity Ward, or Sledgehammer, please help me out or anyone that can.

- K00K00/Jamie

- K00K00/Jamie

- K00K00/Jamie

If any of you know me, I am a nice hacker (do not hate) who promoted people that got demoted (I did not use and other hacks). But recently I needed to re-promote myself because someone banned me. I tried to come back online but I always got the message "Unable to connect to the Call of Duty" MW3 servers. Please try again later." I have been getting this message for quite some time now. I have tried every mod/hack that I made with my USB Gecko to get back on. Nothing works. Activision, Infinity Ward, or Sledgehammer, please help me out or anyone that can.

- K00K00/Jamie

If any of you know me, I am a nice hacker (do not hate) who promoted people that got demoted (I did not use and other hacks). But recently I needed to re-promote myself because someone banned me. I tried to come back online but I always got the message "Unable to connect to the Call of Duty" MW3 servers. Please try again later." I have been getting this message for quite some time now. I have tried every mod/hack that I made with my USB Gecko to get back on. Nothing works. Activision, Infinity Ward, or Sledgehammer, please help me out or anyone that can.

Disc-o-Stu wrote:

So I've been playing MW3 for wii for a few months now, and I've been account hopped a few times. Or at least that what it seems like. At some point in a multiplayer game, my screen will freeze and the game makes a terrible beeeeeeeep. The only thing I've been capable of doing at this point is turning off the Wii and restarting. This unfortunately results in losing my profile to "corrupted files". This has happened to me a number of times now, first when I was a level 72, then 40 something and again and again around level 40. Since the most recent even, I have been unable to connect to the servers. It tells me just that. It provides no error codes. I feel as though my MAC address has been blocked, although I'm not entirely sure. If tha is the case, shame on treyarch/activision. Shame on them for creating a space which is easily violated by hackers. shame on them for punishing the innocent. I was getting very excited about Black Ops 2 for Wii U, but now I will most likely avoid any Treyarch/Activision online gaming.

And yes.... I am bitter.

- K00K00/Jamie

- K00K00/Jamie