0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2012 11:30 AM by tgsgtcookies RSS

Generic, Obligatory Recruitment Post Title

Greetings Fellow Call of Duty Players,

Nowadays, it is nearly impossible to find a clan that doesn't have its fair share of immature kids that think every death is BS.

I, for one, spent countless hours trying to find a group of mature gamers.  My search recently ended when I came across Project Caliber.

Project Caliber is an up-and-coming Xbox 360 clan that is rapidly growing.  Whether you want the competitive experience or more of a laid-back pub-stomping experience, we have a squad for you.  We have a number of very active members so you will never have to play alone.  You can also spend your free time browsing our forums and chatting with other Project Caliber members.  We are a mature group of gamers and we won't hesitate to get rid of those that don't match our criteria.  Therefore, you don't have to worry about getting stuck with an immature team of little kids.

Project Caliber has a strict 18+ age restriction, to ensure that our gaming community mantains its status as one of the most mature clans around.

To join us, simply go to projectcaliberclan.com and click the "Join Us" tab at the top of the page.  From there, you simply fill out a short form (make sure you list me, Just Cookies, as your reference ), and continue to follow any instructions given.  It's pretty self-explanatory and you should have no problem with it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all come check us out.

Thanks,

Just Cookies!