7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 7:24 AM by OldCowboy RSS

NEW HACK???

Shadow_Alq

So, Im in the game right now as I'm writting:

a dude is on our team (we are a party of 8, playing Domination on Village) and he is killing us all ...

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!???

• Re: NEW HACK???
    Tajboy123

hey get a screen shot PRESS the PSN button and go to the camrea and hit take screenshot MW3

Shadow_Alq

That I didn't do but I saved alreadythat game on my Vault...

Guy was on our team, with his Green name, as a team mate....but killing us....

???

sdredger

someone else mentioned this the other day...

dont think its gonna get sorted, i would advise puttin mw3 in the box and leaving it there,

weve got a few days till BO2 is out so go get some fresh air and sunlight untill BO2 takes over our lives for a while like all previous cod titles have

rlbl

A fix for all hacks is just a week away.

Shadow_Alq

The game is saved on my Vault since last night: Im gonna watch it in abit and I expect it to be like we saw it...

Guys I appreciate your opinions, but I had already got some fresh air and some sunlight but at that point it was night and I was with my Clan playing MW3...and it was yesterday, not on upcomming week!!....

THIS NEED BAN OR FIX OR SOMETHING: the 3rd best player on our team was the one killing us all (his team mates...), and our crossairs swang madly when we tried to kill him (and we took a while seeing he was an hacker, and that he was on our team)....

This is outrageous...