16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 11:51 PM by rjowner_playstation RSS

1week left!

rjowner_playstation

1 week 7 days left atleast according to my central time. CANT WAIT BEST GAME OF 2012-2013 TILL 2014 WHEN BO 3 ZOMBIES COMES OUT ALSO MULTIPLAYER LOOKS SICK TOO FOR ONCE

• Re: 1week left!
    rjowner_playstation

7 days man holey crap i remember when i wanted to go to a coma and wakeup when game comes out lol

1Handed_Gamer

I got it all planned out! Im going to pull an all nighter on the 11th  go to sleep at noon on the 12th get up and ready to roll out by 10pm ish. This year im also gunna bring a chair, extra coffee, captain blacks, and of course double cheese burgers.... im also gunna ask who evers at the front of the line to let me cut in line for $20 lol

rjowner_playstation

i would let someone cut act like they know me or are in my group for 20 buck XD but why would you need the chair and food and coffee if you be 1st in line lol

1Handed_Gamer

back up if they dont let me lol i got mw3 last year at the midnight release and i was there an hour early and still had to wait in line for a hour an a half after midnight and 2/3s of the people were behind me.

Plus i have one leg so standing for long periods of time can be painfull

rjowner_playstation

ouch man i know this personal but how you lose leg? my guess is army explosion? or something of the sorts. also i went to mw3 at 9 and stayed till 11:30 till rained hardcore went home picked it up next day and hated it. im going at 9:30 this time and last time i was halfway in line i probably would got out likeee 1-1:30 so im guessing 1:30-2 i get out there

1Handed_Gamer

I was a pedestrian and got hit by a car going 110km/70miles they said was the slowest he was driving.

-lost left leg below knee

-right leg ripped off but reattached

- "crushed" right arm (R hand no longer has use)

-broken neck

-broken ribs / punchered lung

I had to get over 12 surgerys with one of them over 8hours long while awake but spite all that i didnt get a single scratch on my face and when i where jeans no one would ever be able to tell i have one leg and doctors said id never walk again... but then again they thought i was just gunna die and told my parents to not get there hopes up for my first 5 days in the hospital

this is just a "very" short list of the injurys had/have but someone just stoped by with halo 4 so i thought ill try it out and see what its like first hand.

wridtrvlr

So very excited!!!  Tranzit mode looks to be a great mode if you can't stick to longer rounds.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.