4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2012 4:07 AM by ViciousStranga RSS

I need a clan for MW3&BLACK OPS 2 (PS3)

hello my name is Moose I am from Canada Ontario. I started playing call of duty 2 years ago. I used to play mw2 the most but i just got mw3 yesterday and it was a really good game. I am getting black ops 2 (midnight release). My ratio is 1.3 on mw3 cuz you know i got it yesterday night. I play Ground War, S&D and Demolition the most. I hope i can join a clan.

Add my psn if you want me to join your clan: STouT_Moose

• Re: I need a clan for MW3&BLACK OPS 2 (PS3)
    Global-Swifty

Make a new account for black ops 2 and make it Global-Something last word can be anything Apply on elite Global Gaming HD

bandog424

[AMG] Askew Militia Gaming is a new online community of casual PS3 gamers that enjoy CoD and looking for like minded individuals to join us. We are not focused on the number on our titles, Clan Ops, Challenges or being on the top 100 Clans. We are about gaming for the fun of it as well as the win but we are not looking to achieve goals that will turn the game into a task. We like to push ourselves to our best but we will not rage on others for their game skill and/or KDR. We don’t back down from a match and enjoy the outcome no matter what. We are a fair gaming community, meaning we don’t cheat or boost for stats, and like the challenge of a good match.

We are an Elite registered community and enlist in Clan Ops/Challenges but we don’t require members to participate. All scheduled events are voluntary as our focus is on community and having fun!

What we’re looking for

-18+ yrs old (mature gamers)

-Mic preferred but not required

-KDR higher than 0.01

-Team Players

-No Raging

-Honest Players (no cheating/boosting)

If you are looking for an online community without the hassles of the standard clan mentality then come help us grow into a new form of united gamers. We are currently accepting members at http://askewtwist.enjin.com

ViciousStranga

My clan, WARK, is a competitive/laid back ps3 clan established in 2008. We have our own website, HDPVR, youtube channel, and facebook and twitter pages. The HDPVR records montages our members save in theater mode and we create awesome videos from them. We currently have 95 members, level 48, and are carrying over to Black Ops 2. We also have frequent giveaways and competitions. If you are interested, post below and apply on our clan page. I will put you in the clan as soon as elite allows me to. My SEN ID is scotoworld.

Our elite clan page:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/107065