2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2012 6:27 AM by offthewall2 RSS

Care Package counts toward killstreak?

offthewall2

It usually doesn't work like this, it happened to me when I had theater on so I thought I'd share it. Anybody know why it sometimes works like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a3lXZNDGUo

• Re: Care Package counts toward killstreak?
    Out

I wish i could be so lucky LOL........Kills coming from a package are not supposed to count toward killstreaks......but you know this already  . ... But it might have happened because you did earn a Preditor Missle while waiting on the care package....and you got a Preditor in the care package.......and for some reason thought you had earned both missles as kill streaks.......  Just a thought

• Re: Care Package counts toward killstreak?
      offthewall2

Yeah, any guess is as good as mine. The first time it happened with me though, it wasn't like this video at all. I had an Assault Juggernaut with the care package, I stayed alive and my first kill with the Jugg earned my Predator Missile. I was so excited, I let two enemies overwhelm me and I died before the Jugg could earn my final killstreak.

It's definitely some kind of glitch, and the game sometimes thinks your care package is your predefined killstreak. I'm trying to see if I can replicate this glitch, by earning the Predator Missile and then going for the care package, as shown in the video.