6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 12:44 PM by crunkndatrunk RSS

WAW/Hackers and finding a resolution......

Ok so like many of you I love WAW and just as I suspected, i knew i wasn't going to be the only one complaining about the hacking.......

In fact I only signed up to try and find a resolve. Basically we need to come together and force Activision or Treyarch or which ever conglomerate that can patch this game to get serious and fix this issue. Policy for these matters should be strictly enforced all across the board for all active COD games from the very first to the most current.

It is unfair that anyone who has or is paying their hard earned money to play these video games has to be subjected to player abuse and developer neglect and have their gaming experience ruined by TROLLS.

I say, if the game has an active server and a cult following where it's still being played it deserves to be fully moderated and acknowledged by the people who enable it.....

How then can we make sure that our voice is heard? Who can we bombard daily with a default email on the matter or a petition so that we can have our FAIR gaming experience back?

Does anyone have any ideas? I don't mind being that voice i just need some direction..... If there is a will there is a way..... Hell they should be taking action in the name of economic hardship.... Employ a sector of technicians who moderator games from MW1 to whatever is current..... SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.....

Does anyone have any ideas or emails of people in the right places whom can be reached about this?

• Re: WAW/Hackers and finding a resolution......

Ok....... so..... 14 views and no replies? I don't think you folks realize how serious I am.... Let me be more frank.... There's no reason why these rich fa99ots who develope these games should sit back with a negligent and careless atittude on such a significant matter that involves a game they so adamently pushed so hard for us to spend $65 on to just ignore fair maintenance on this simply because it is a few years old....... It's complete incompotence.

This is their responsibility!! this is what they get paid to do..... F-_k these morons. If we don't demand them to take action, they never will! It's blatant consumer disrespect.... They ignore us on one product, yet they expect us to eat a new game, maps, add-ons, etc..... in short resulting in the consumer to spend upwards of $150 on one game but they don't show any consideration or gratitude in atleast maintaining another games integrity?

i have been tryin to find out why my rank always resets every time i go to play online. i try to search and search for answers but i get nowhere... cod waw is my favorite one to play and its bull that when i get on to play i always have to start over.... with these hackers.... why cant they just be happy playin the game like it should

yea you have right

I would gladly do something to help. But I just don't have idea how to do that.
    I don't know what direction to send you in :S.

madmcardle

I report every hacker etc I come across, I am not sure what else I can do, but I will help where I can.

crunkndatrunk

Yea I agree... it's sad that Treyarch has no pride in their games. As much as I hated on Bungie for making such a host-based shooter in Halo 3, atleast they supported their games and wouldn't allow something like that to happen.

All we can do as players is not play with hackers. Problem is the majority of players still playing this are scrubs, they are oblivious to cheaters, and too stupid to not feed them kills and keep them entertained.

The xbox "File Complaint" feature is a joke, Treyarch and Activision have made all the money they can off of World at War so they don't care. I'm pissed they are still able to sell it on games on demand and have "online enabled". I mean either just euthanize the game and pull the support or have the decency to make sure people can't cheat in it.

The amount of traffic on W@W is so low that it would only take one person playing in lobbies, with the authority to permaban hackers, to fix the problem. Do it like forums, choose a couple regulars, die hard fans of your game that have a respectable reputation, let them police the **** for you. Doesn't cost a dime. (This is the concept behind the Xbox Live File Complaint feature, but it doesnt work).

As I posted in a thread months ago, I just pull host, get first blood, then end the game and talk **** trying to get the cheater to kill themselves.