1 2 3 Previous Next 879 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 6:54 AM by Chiich22 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Hardcore Modes

matekz

There should be Hardcore mode for every game type!,,,

• 1. Re: Hardcore Modes
    VanillaFlava

At least Kill Confirmed. That's one of the most popular Game Modes

• 2. Re: Hardcore Modes

i loved mw3 KC HC. instant respawn. but i agree.. we should have every mode core has. or at least domination, KC, the new multi team and hardpoint... and nuketown 24 7. and i just hope they dont group everything together in a moshpit like mw3. i dont mind having a moshpit option, but i hate when mw3 switched over and it was the only option.. sometimes i just wanna play 1 gamemode with out constantly leaving and gambling on getting in a game

• 3. Re: Hardcore Modes

make it ricochet too im sick of getting kicked from a dumbass teammate waking in front of my gun

• 4. Re: Hardcore Modes
    matekz

Yea I dont kno why these game designers always start from square one...they can;t just put stuff in the the game we want without hassle...

• 5. Re: Hardcore Modes

to hell with that bs, if your in the way you will either get down, or get killed. ive been killed by ricochet so many times cause people walk  in frount of me

• 6. Re: Hardcore Modes

Bullets that don't kill? Why not play have Hardcore! It's an insult to the players by the developers to not have these modes in HDC.

• 7. Re: Hardcore Modes
    TightNinja1

HC HQ

HC Dom

HC KC
    HC Hardpoint

At minimum these modes should have been available at launch....Treyarch still hasn't told anyone why they weren't.  Regardless they need to put them in quick or this game is going back to Gamestop in a month.

• 8. Re: Hardcore Modes

+1

There should be Hardcore Mode for every game type.

If it stays with these 4 (I can't stand Flag capture anymore!!!), I will go back to MW3 and sell my copy back.

• 9. Re: Hardcore Modes
    greencoffin72

Once again, I can't understand why more weren't implemented due to the massive effort and turnout last time from 4RUM and Vohn.

Seems silly.  But let's hope they hear out cries and bring us the goods.

1 2 3 Previous Next