13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2012 8:27 PM by infinitlag RSS

Nuketown 2025.......wow

infinitlag

Activision I applaud. A great way to get more people pre ordering. Put a map in and everyone will go "OMGZZZZZZZ I will miss out on a map, I have to pre order!" They get it, after 6 months of saying "OMGGZZZZZ nuketown 2025 will be epic!". They get the game, play it and "...thats it.....". My fellow wii u people, we are not missing out on anything.

• Re: Nuketown 2025.......wow
    like2nap03

No s***.  Nuketown sucked.  The map was too small.  This one will be no different.  The only reason I want it, and I may or may not be alone here, is it gets people to buy the game.  It means we will get DLC and for some odd reason that I will never understand, having the option to pay more money for more maps is a dealbreaker for some people.  So.  I think the map will suck, but whether or not we get it is a big deal because some people care so much about it that it determines whether or not they buy the console and/or this version of the game.  The more people that buy the game, the more support the game gets for patches.

Linyao

Nuketown was a great map it was fast pace and where the most action was you didn't have to play hide and go seek with people too much.

I don't know if we're getting it or not, and I don't care. Its not the reason i'm buying the new console or game.

Padiego

Tell that to beastblood. Just because we don't get the chance to spend $$ on more sh*tty maps doesn't mean the game's going to suck. Plus, Nintendo would NEVER SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT LIKE THAT. I'm now beggining to think the Activision/Nintendo feud is just....stupid. It doesn't make any sense, multimillion dollar companies we're talking about here, getting butt hurt about a few hundred repairs that will mass up to a few thousand dollars(There's people out there that spend 12k on a CAR WASH. No, not a car wash as in a machine.....an actual car wash. By some guy named Paul...I don't know where I was going with this.)......WHAT THE PASTRIES. I think the reason why DLC wasn't released on the Wii was strictly because Activision....well I have a list:

1)The game didn't sell as much as Activision hoped.

2)You only start to get money after selling 6k copies.

3)Nobody really buys map packs anyways.

4)Piracy on the wii is almost encouraged.

SO WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT ITS ALL THE HAXORS FAULTS.

I was going to say something else but I forgot. OH right....Nuketown was fun on BO because BO had more of a variety of maps. Nuketown/Firing range and Havana were pretty much the only fast paced maps. That's why they were fun. The less there is the more we appreciate them. But I heard BO2 has a lot of small maps....in fact....I heard they beat MW3 in small map..ness.

infinitlag

Padiego wrote:

It doesn't make any sense, multimillion dollar companies we're talking about here, getting butt hurt about a few hundred repairs that will mass up to a few thousand dollars(There's people out there that spend 12k on a CAR WASH. No, not a car wash as in a machine.....an actual car wash.

Um.....please tell me who spends 12k on a car wash.

7echidna7

I was looking forward to nuketown zombies more than 2025.

Admittedly, I do enjoy nuketown on black ops. But at the end of it all I'm looking forward to a new COD experience on WiiU. I'm not troubled about this anymore because hey, it was expected. I just think its a shame because this was a large selling point for the WiiU and not having it there will discourage a lot of people.

Snowyday

I just want the map to play all the maps in the game

Fox_McCloud

there's really nothing new about it, just a redesigned, futuristic look to it, they just released it cause it was a favorite amongst lots of CoD players.

infinitlag

Well at least they changed some things in it. Not like IW and terminal .

You people are ******* stupid. NukeTown 2025 is the SAME **** just reskinned and also instead of a desert surrouning the town we have a futuristic city around it. Like I said same **** nothing new. That map is garbage both versions of NukeTown are garbage.

BlackMetroid95

Whoa calm down there partner. Put away your FMG9's and think. Nuketown, Firing Range, Array and Radiation (in my opinion) were some of the best maps in BO. Nuketown had CQC and tons of explosions (grenades, grenades GRENADES ) to keep the game fun. Im as disappointed as the next guy how they simply reskinned Nuketown, but it doesnt detract from anything.