6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 12:45 PM by Bleak5170 RSS

Went 3-31 on Plaza

Bettis123

I feel pretty good about my game.. the fact that no body dies to me.. i shoot people with 3+ bullets.. then i die instantly to them with one or two bullets.

This game is ridiculous. I played 30 prestiges on mw3 and 10 on black ops and the lag compensation has never been this bad. This game is pathetic with spawning and lag compensation. I am completely disadvantaged in this game. I can use a tar.. mp7.. or any gun you can think of and i cannot for the life of me hit anyone.

All i can say is, my first two hours of the game was the best experience i had with this game. Ever since it has been complete crap.. just get owned every match with a -15 k/d.

• Re: Went 3-31 on Plaza

I completely agree 100% percent. This game is pathetic and they should do something about it.

Bettis123

They will take their sweet time. Probably will take at least a week to make a decent update for it. Thats if they do not pull an infinity ward and give 20+ small updates that absolutely do nothing to help online performance.

dibbul

This game has lag problems, that's for sure. And I thought I was getting hit hard when I went 6-21...

Honestly though, persevere. I find lag is worst in Ground War. Plus, you will improve when you learn the maps. When you don't know the maps it can feel like you are a full second behind everyone else because you haven't had anywhere near as much experience as them.

It sounds weird, but I find no lag problems whatsoever when I play Nuketown 2025. If you have nuketown, i suggest you try it. Might work for you too.

i have awful lag been 21d 1k

Bleak5170

Haven't had any matches that bad but it's probably because the lag comp is so horrific, it's forcing me to play extemely cautiously. You know it's bad when you can empty an entire magazine into an enemy's back and they don't die, (not exaggerating - I've actually done this).

I have a 26 down, 3 up connection, open NAT, and nobhody uses my Internet except me.