10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 10:24 PM by XxBrutality66xX RSS

HCKC

Please bring back Hardcore Kill Confirmed!  And Ricochet, while you're at it. Can't stand Core (just have always played Hardcore...nothing against it) and also cannot stand all of the Corner Camping McDoogles. There is always going to be Corner Campers but there was a heck of a lot less in KC.

• Re: HCKC
    Tick7

The irony of a hardcore player complaining about camping.

You can't make half the **** up that you see on these forums.

Forgive my ignorance...but why is that ironic?

Tick7

Because all hardcore pretty much is, is a massive camp-fest.

Find a nice head glitch.

ADS.

Don't move.

Wait until someone comes

Shoot.

Wash.

Rinse.

Repeat.

You aren't going to convince anyone that KC is any different. Even objective HC in MW3 involved people not moving around at all. It's a joke.

rankismet

Tick7 wrote:

Because all hardcore pretty much is, is a massive camp-fest.

Find a nice head glitch.

ADS.

Don't move.

Wait until someone comes

Shoot.

Wash.

Rinse.

Repeat.

You aren't going to convince anyone that KC is any different. Even objective HC in MW3 involved people not moving around at all. It's a joke.

Do you walk around with a mirror under your butt? Because that's what you seem to talking out of.

Say what u want but from my experience of playing cod for 5 years I can say that in kc there is a lot less camping. Second we as hardcore players do need at least a moshpit playlist were not asking for much.

Not trying to convince anyone anything. I came here with the hopes that people that are used to playing HCKC would agree with me and maybe someone from Activision/Treyarch would take notice. All I can say is that it has been MY experience that there is a lot less camping in KC. I have only been playing since BO1, so maybe I am only basing my experience off of three games. Dn't come here to debate with anyone. Just want my game mode back.

only noobs play hardcore! nuff said!

XxBrutality66xX

I agree with you KUBBALL.. I strickly play HC unless there are Core clan challenges. They need to add HCKC, and put Ricochet back on. If were gonna have clan challenges then we have to have Ricochet, cause getting booted out of a lobby cause someone walked infront of you as soon as you pulled the trigger is lame. I like to play TDM but only when im in a camping mood, and it seems that its pretty much what everyone has been doing since the game came out. I like KC cause I like to run and gun, but I really havent been able to do that since the game came out because of all the corner campers. So what did I do, I started sitting in corners as well. I tell you the games are taking much longer now. Call me a camper, dont give a sh**...

Now to lighten the mood...: So im trying to run and gun, this one guy shot my like 4 times from different corners. So I was still running, i shot a guy stopped to reload in a corner of course, and the guy who shot me 4 times came in the room, and I knifed him in the back, and I got called a campin pu**y by a camper... hahahaha Got to Love this Game