6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2012 4:42 PM by Flankers RSS

Server crashing on ps3 network

Yo seriously wit da kind of money i spent on dat fukin Hardend Edition copy which was $80 and $50 for da extra maps u would think my **** would work right! I swear yo i kno Microsoft Xbox 360 aint havin any problems! Dats cuz u hav to pay for Xbox live....and wit Playstation Network u dont! Dey take our hard earned money quick as hell but dont have our **** runninr right! Fuk dat ima be an Xbox player from now on! I hope Activision is goin to comensate us as gamers! I wasnt even able to get the redeem code for the camo for the guns or the soundtrack in the Hardend Edition copy i purchased! The Hardend Edition copy wasnt even the copy u wanted...i wanted the Care package and Activision or Gamestop or Walmart or Target or Best Buy werent able to get me the copy i wanted because they said it was on popular demand and i couldnt get it! You guys are so quick to take our hard earned mone from the blue collar hard working class but your not quick to compensate us as gamers! U have us spend our hard earned money on a malfuntioning bullshit product! I hope we get some type of compensation as gamers who jus want to play the game properly and not have the servers kick us out the game like it does!

• Re: Server crashing on ps3 network

**** yea have the game full week and cant get online.a joke and disgrace is wat it is ,yet still no one from bo2 have isued any news of fixing these issue.

I have not heard anything yet. I am still getting the same server error message also. Every time I load the game and try to play multiplayer, the message comes up. Been like this for three days. Patch 1.03 fixed my freezing issues however I still cannot connect to ANY online play. Hope another fix is coming out soon. It's becoming somewhat ridiculous.

This is stupid...I paid almost $70 for this game and I can't go online..wasted 4 hours of my life researching why I can't go online...

You guys have the worst customer service ever and don't expect me to ever buy from you guys again

This issue isnt going to be fixed anytime soon. from what i've gathered, they hardly care that there are many of us, paying customers unable to play. no response form anyone on a timeline, they just ignore any questions about servers being down and direct us to they page which tells us their servers are up and running, and have had 2+ million users online. they dont care about the 6 million of us who are left in the dark. timeline for this being fixed. expect this time next week. go throw a ball against a wall until then i guess.