10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 10:41 PM by Tick7 RSS

super players gone ?

SANDRABEE007

the last 2 nights have been the best COD i have played in about 4 months. it seems that the "super players" are gone. i could only guess that they have moved over to Black Ops 2. (of course i sure i am dead wrong about this) last 2 nights got into games with players who get about 28 to 30 Ks.  in spite of all the post here about  the problems with COD that all went away the last 2 nights. COD became fun again.what was really cool is about 7 or 8 of the games most of the players stayed in the lobby and after a couple of games we kinda became a real team. we lost some and won some but no "blowouts or being "spawntrapped". it was just fun again.

• Re: super players gone ?
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I'm one of those guys who can score a game like that. Most of us moved on to BO2 but we're getting slauthered by the horrible lag comp. I'm dying in one bullet and my bullets are not even doing any damage. BO2 is a mess right now and it's the kind of mess that's even bigger than MW3 ever had. If you don't have BO2 yet, wait for the devs to have a fix. It's unplayable right now.

BO2 made MW3 look gold. That's how bad BO2 is playing on my side and countless other players who did good in MW3.

codchamp

Anyone who did good in any COD game before blops 2 is having this issue. blops2 mechanics are broken. it is no longer a game where skill or teamwork gives a win or to do good. it is a game that was designed for the 12 year old sniper or bad run and gunner.

SANDRABEE007

Codchamp, read a review ( think it was on Fox Business) that had the same point you just wrote. about 5 weeks ago read a small review about Blkops2 and remember her saying that this game was pushed out just to make a lot of money and she made a point that "noobs" and "kids" won't notice any problems cause they will think its part of the game.

nuttin2say

You guys ain't sh**ing about the dashboarding in BO2.

I thought I read there was going to be a 5 minute timeout if you dashboarded?

codchamp

There is a penalty for dashboarding in Blops 2. idk what it is because i have not done it. But what gets me is without penalties, You are charged a loss for your record anytime you leave a game early in Blops 2. Dashobarding or qutting thru the menus. They both give you a loss. Dashing still protects k/d though.....Like i said before. Bad kids will always be bad.

indy56

Nice to read i am not the only one so displeased with Blops 2 right now, that game has some issues,quick scoping has been made even easier for those that run around with the sniper class using it like an assault rifle, i picked one when out of ammo and made some easy kills,also knife lunging like mw2 , after a few gripes about mw3  for my money its still better than blops right now,

Tick7

Of course the good players are gone.

It happens every year. Once a new CoD comes out, people leave the old one for the new.

If you want really good games, you go back to the old CoD and beat on noobs all the time.

It's always been the case. Whenver you go back to old CoD you will always have a considerably easier time of it because most of the skill has moved on.

The real challenge is delivering gameplays and solid scores, wins, and high KD rounds right in the middle of a Call of Duty title on a current one, not on an old one.