3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 4:22 AM by SwA_x_iGzH35 RSS

Why can't I link my PS3 WAW account or save multiplayer XP?

I have a used COD World at War and I have already linked my PS3 on callofduty.com but after playing multiplayer and ranking up to a level 5 I went to play a day later and saw I had been stripped of my progress.  Now it says I am a level 0 and have played for 0 days 0 hours like I never played multiplayer before!  Why is this happening?  I was able to play for a few days and the game saved my multiplayer progress just fine, but then I started having this problem a couple of days ago.  HELP!!!!

• Re: Why can't I link my PS3 WAW account or save multiplayer XP?

Hello I am having the same problem. I was playing fine, but then accidentally got into a hacked lobby that ranked me up to a level 65 10th prestige. After deleting game utility data, I was back at my original level 16, but just like you, it will no longer save XP and I start at level 16 every single time. I also get a wierd error sometimes, DW fetch file by id error 102 BD exception in DB. Theres also a ton of more hackers every single time. I tried the disk in my friends console, and he had the same problem, even under his account, but I borrowed a different disc and the problem still persisted. After a ton of BS, activision told me it was because of hurricane sandy that none of the XP can be saved, but i was playing just fine before I got into the hacked lobby. So far, nothing has changed, and I am still waiting for a proper response from activision.

I have experienced the same situation as fit26 here, playing World at War. My account was hacked and now I cannot level up and I always get the DW fetch file by id error "102 'BD_EXCEPTION_IN_DB'" error message, even in solo play. Online members is stuck at 1366. I have deleted my save and game update, reinstalled and the problem persists - lost all my progress in solo play. I even tried playing with another account on the same console, and I still get the error message and cannot level. If Activision is still selling an old game and keeping the multiplayer maps up, they should give proper support to the custommers who have jis recently bought the game, like me.

im having the same problem on CoD 4 i ranked up to lvl 41 to lvl 42 and every time i go offline then back on again im back at lvl 41 why is this happening i think activision should make a patch to stop the rankings going down every time and for WaW for all CoDs to stop the hackers aswell i tell u some R3VLi5TiK imLiaMxo imAaRoNxo Lefty_Duece_1015 **** them bastards