6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 11:47 PM by oBLACKIE_CHANo RSS

never changes  could have told you cod is always the same. say it changes yet over all game play is the same.

muffscm

good game following flaws

1.spawn killed in my spawn as i respawn and enemy spawns behind me even when team did not flip the spawn and are watching all major traffic ways into spawn.

2. head glitching everywhere

3.i can be behind cover but it dont matter cause i still die happens all the time. and kill cam will show the guy at a very good distance away from me.

4.ill get the jump on some one and i still get beat out even though ive put over half a clip before they relize whats hitting the person yet still turn and kill me.

5. ive seen hardly anybody do team work in this game everyone still wants to be rambo the idea of team work will never work in public lobbies so please do not call it teamdeath match call death match or better yet rambo !!.

6.thats all i can think of right now i know the game was just released and there will always be bugs to work out but this is just down right ......#%$&^$  and we all know it. i do think that iw 3arc dont give a rats behind but a few of them might or at least i hope so. on a scale 1-10 i give it a 71/2 issues need to be worked. ideas great execution on them not to great. my opinion like it or not i dont care haters will hate but please do not sit here and try to talk trash to me as i will not tolerate it. im not here to listen to someone use foul language im here stating issues i have seen and my opinion to them wanna use foul language email me.

• Re: never changes  could have told you cod is always the same. say it changes yet over all game play is the same.

You think people care that COD is the same? It's change that ruined COD (MW2) not it being the same.

• Re: never changes  could have told you cod is always the same. say it changes yet over all game play is the same.
      muffscm

the change they had in mind is good just need people to implement the idea's better cause as this game stands right now it is unfair to almost everyone and by a majority of the forum posts ive just read people are pissed ive seen very few satisfied people.

DrKuhn

I couldn't ignore this blatent and powerful attempt at trolling. 10/10. I literally had to log in and respond to this incredibly ignorant post.

Mw2 was, by far, and easily, the best call of duty to date. If we're talking about overall perk balance, cod4 takes the cake, but in the "fun" department, lack of spawn kills, huge fun maps and awesome killstreaks = mw2. If i were to take a gander at which duty title you enjoyed most, i could almost always guess cod4 and be right 50% of the time. It's not the best though. That title belongs to mw2

abelthywicked

mw2 had only a few problems, quickscopers screwing with the hit boxes, massive amounts of nubetubing, and hackers, the first two were understandable the last should have been fixed. nearly perfect balancing of guns, perks, maps, spawns, and lobby hosts, then go to black ops 1 and its ****, crappy spawns, not alot of variety in maps, unbalanced guns, terrible lag, terrible bullet tracking, bad perks ( such as having to throw bakc frag gernades for flak jacket, or kill a sentry gun for ghost) but ya mw2 was probably the last good game they (treyarch and infinity ward) ever made.

DrKuhn

Funny thing is, everytime i'd talk to my friends about and debate which is the best, it always comes down to mw2 and how all you had to do was tweak some things and it's instantly replayable forever. Easiest fixes would've been 1. make one man army only be reusable once per life (kills the tubing to the degree that it grew out of hand) 2. get rid of commando or cut the lunge in half. 3. make nuke only work in tdm. People feeding off of objective based modes to get nuke grindes my gears and shouldn't be allowed. 4. I agree on stopping cheaters. It needs to be taken seriously with every duty and they need to be punished to a degree that they never cheat again. 5. as bad as quickscoping was, it didnt' dominate the game, because EVERY gun was usable (except post nerf 1887's, may they rest in peace). Unlike every title since mw2 (black ops = assaults all day, mw3 = assault all day, bo2 = assault and surprisingly smgs all day)

Yes, I am trolling because I know what a good game is, I'm sorry that you're **** at the game and require the unbalanced guns, moronic killstreaks, and idiotic perks to do well, but I don't. Neither does any other good player, that's why you can ask any competitive player, or any good player in general, and they will tell you the same thing I just said, MW2 ruined COD. It turned COD in to a noob friendly piece of crap, that's reality whether you have the intelligence to see that or not.

Want me to list out every single problem for you? Here I go.

1) The killstreak system that it introduced promoted camping, and a lot of the killstreaks were overpowered.

2) The same thing with perks.

3) The maps overall were pretty bad, and had bad spawns.

4) It's the first COD in which lag comp became noticeable.

5) Shotguns were insanely overpowered.

6) All the glitches that took months to fix, such as the javelin glitch or the infinite care package glitch.

7) Knifing, the lunge, even without commando could be stupidly long some times.

8) Deathstreaks, what a pathetically stupid idea, I can't believe this even made it to the final product.

9) Dual wielding primary weapons.

10)...... I could go on but you get the point.

Hackers never ruined anything, in fact those lobbies made the game more fun, and the modded ranks meant nothing as rank has never meant anything in a COD game.

The fact is that COD4 and WaW are and always will be the best COD games, then BO2 (once the lag comp and uav/ghost problems are sorted out) then BO1, then MW2, then MW3.

Oh, and BO1 comes before MW2 because BO1 was a much more balanced MW2, treyarch had to clean up the **** that IW pushed out.