5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2013 11:23 PM by PainofJustice RSS

Black Ops II Freezing- PS3

ELITE141

I hope treyarch fixes this problem. Every time when I go to play Black Ops II on multiplayer my playstation 3 freezes during gameplay, in lobby, or out of lobby. I'm 100% sure this isn't my playstation 3. No other Call of Duty or any of playstation 3 game that I have owned never done this. My playstation 3 also froze during when I was playing zombies. I asked a couple of my friends if there ps3 has been freezing and had to restart and they said yes. Hopefully there will be a patch fixing this problem right away. I would love to play black ops 2 without any freezing or restarting on my playstation 3.

• Re: Black Ops II Freezing- PS3

I am having the same problem also, my PS3 is freezing up after playing Black Ops 2 in Multi Player. I have to reboot the system to get to do anything. I have tried waiting for the system to unfreeze for over 5 hours and it has done nothing! This has happened more than a dozen times easy, and only happens with Black Ops 2!

Note: I watch Netflix on my PS3 for 3 or more hours at a time and the PS3 is fine.

(Even before and after the Black Ops 2 freeze!)

JoseCastrejon

Today i played buried. i was set and i had all wonder weapons and was on round 41. And then the game freezes randomly. It has been happening so often its pissing me off

JoseCastrejon

Today i played buried. i was set and i had all wonder weapons and was on round 41. And then the game freezes randomly. It has been happening so often its pissing me off

Juggaloj4y

My PS3 freezes during online play and zombies. Round forty next thing I know I stop moving. I have also been getting lagged out of TDM matches a lot lately. I hope whatever the problem is they fix it. I plan on playing BO 2 zombies after the release of ghost. Please fix!

PainofJustice

my game froze twice back to back after i put a distance between about 3 hours