26 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 6:15 PM by gambit1969 RSS

Awesome game !!!

heighton86

cant say i have had a single issuse with this game except a little bit og lag here and there and the short period the servers were down. the patch is working fine on my system along with everyone else i play with on a regular basis. I'd like to see all these people make a video game and have everything that has to do with it work perfectly in a 2 year time span!!!!  Awesome job on gettin things goin again !!!!

• Re: Awesome game !!!

well whoopdedoo for you then

"these people" dont have million dollar budgets and the best game designers in the world working for them. There are QA teams for a reason. This game was OBVIOUSLY never tested properly, and now they're releseasing patches without testing - introducing new issues where there were none before.

Someone messed up and we're all paying the price. If you love this game so much maybe you'd like to build a fort with all our copies ? I'll sell you mine for 50 bucks...and im sure a lot of people here would too

Izjar11

heighton86 wrote:

cant say i have had a single issuse with this game except a little bit og lag here and there and the short period the servers were down. the patch is working fine on my system along with everyone else i play with on a regular basis. I'd like to see all these people make a video game and have everything that has to do with it work perfectly in a 2 year time span!!!!  Awesome job on gettin things goin again !!!!

The game is very interesting and is developing into a very good game. There are many issues still (from the repost's you got). I look forward to learning more as I prestige through it.

gambit1969

Good to see some postive posts amid all the doom and gloom and raging.

Apart from the servers being down for part of Wednesday and Thursday its worked very well for me to, i have had very few problems.

Remember people its only a game and in the larger scheme of things not really that important, so is all the ranting and raving, threatening to sue this company and that company, smashing discs in half and selling your PS3 (some of the various and most popular rants i have seen in the last few days) really worth it....

If you dont like the game here is a tip, simply dont play it....

Now that i have had my little semi rant..lol i think i will go get myself a cold beer..

Peace

Even if we don't play it, we still paid money for it. Would you buy a car and just don't drive it because it  can't switch gears? No, you want it fixed.

gambit1969

But its a game not a car thats the point, cars are important and expensive games are cheap and not so important.

Its pretty simple, if you feel you have bought a defective product you bring it back like anything else, you dont rant on and on about it giving yourself high blood pressure.

And getting only half the worth back? No, in this case I go back to the dealer and expect them to fix it so it works properly. Not lose half of my investment. For me, I paid a lot of money for this game and I expect it to work. Not everybody can easily afford something like this.

It isn't about important/unimportant or expensive/inexpensive. It's about expectations.

Nothing personal by the way, I understand I might come off as a jerk.

gambit1969

Dont think you are a jerk, i know you are frustrated like a lot of people.

If a product is defective you are entitled to a full refund but unfortunately i think software falls into one of those grey areas, first party software, second party hardware, third party network and network provider and so on, they all blame each other so its a legal nightmare.

I have been a cod player from the start and only really bought the games for the online play so i would say give it some time, they normally do work out most of the problems in the end,

Exept for mw3, that was crap to play for me online on launch day and never got any better..

Gambit theres a difference between not likeing a game and having a game that is unplayable and threateans to break your system. The ranting and raving is justified otherwise they would do nothing to fix it.

gambit1969

The developers are not interested in the rants and random threats, what they need is detailed feedback from end-users so they can properly identify and attempt to recify the known issues.

Simply making thread after thread ranting that the game is crap over and over again will not help the problem..

Some people on the forum are asking legitimate questions on how things work in the game, how to find and do things but these are getting lost in a sea of repeating threads that are mostly just random rantings.

Really how is this going to help anybody??

Pyric

I agree with gambit. Half because he's named after the third coolest X-man out there but mostly because he's correct. It is just a game and shouldn't be quite that big of a deal. Besides they fixed it now, in just 3 or 4 days after the problem arose. It sounds like they ARE trying to deliver a good gaming experience to me.

Yep, awesome game. Haven't had so much fun since the first BO. MW3 was traded for FIFA a week after launch.

Just hit Prestige 1, took an extra slot and permanently unlocked the AN-94 :)

thats great some people cant play still jokes on you not a great game right this second

heighton86

i understand that ppl are pissed off i was just tryin to lighten the mood a bit...

like gamebit said its only a game...yeah i was pissed when the servers went down but i really didnt feel the need to vent my frustrations out in a forum goin on about sueing companies n what not....really think activision/treyarch care if joe blow tries to sue?? think about it activision could lose the COD series and still have loads of money thanks to blizzard....and for those posts i read of ppl never buying a cod game again....its just like the nhl lock out..people say they will never watch an nhl game ever again but i can bet a year of my pay and everything i have saved up...that it will not be the case....people are gonna buy more games from this series......there is no true way of finding out how a game is gonna work until you get the 600,000 + ppl trying to play it at once...anyways my parting words are "It's only a game, there is more to life then playing a first person shooter 24/7"

ya its sooo good especially when ur having a great round and typical cod, lose connections to host.  great round turns into nothing.  they really need to get their poop in a group

ChillyPaws

THE GAME SUCKS... THE LAG MAKES IT UNPLAYABLE... £105 FOR THE HARDENED EDITION AND SEASON PASS.

THE LAG IS NOT A NEW ISSUE TREYARCH KNEW IT WAS A BIG ISSUE AFTER BLACK OPS AND MW3 BUT THIS GAME IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN THOSE EVER WERE.

WITH THE LAG SO BAD IT FAVOURS THE RUN AND GUN STYLE COS BY THE TIME YOU SEE THEM RUN ROUND THE CORNER THEY HAVE ALREADY SHOT YOU AND MOVED ON.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER COD GAME

this game is awesome they made a relly good job.

And of course it have some problem but im sure that

everything will be fixed soon.

hyper72

Was this thread started by someone at treyarch promotions  ;)