3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2012 6:07 AM by Doctorpsylus RSS

DEMOTED TO CROSS BONES FROM SKULL

Maelstrom595

I was recently playing zombies with my friends when a host error occured and i was sent back to the loading screen. I though everything was ok but when i checked my blue eyed skull was replaced with a cross bones but i still had 5 strikes and an X next to my name TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE

btw add me on playstation network maelstrom598

• Re: DEMOTED TO CROSS BONES FROM SKULL

Hi there Maelstrom595,

Have you been leaving games lately? During round is going? Game's ranking system deranked you becouse it readed you leaved probably game. Sometimes errors and host migrs/etc stuff are really annoying.

I've played lot of games with incredible killstreak going, then host gamer leaves game becouse crybabyrage and session goes down. I hope they make some fixes on the system in future patches. There should be an OPTION for being a host gamer or just a gamer who looks a match.

That would prevent things like happened to you. Just slay some zombies and assist your teammates and you will get ranked up in no time again back.

jasonq132

I Just went from skull with blue eyes and a knife to a skull with spiked things around it and two guns on both sides after doing a couple 40+ solo runs...don 't rem if I still have blue eyes or not...probably do

Doctorpsylus

ive gone from skull glow blue eyes to 1 bone -what the hell thats like 3 ranks? all because i was left alone by poxy newbies-why should i suffer i dont leave/time out or get repped-this is a genuine issue & my ONLY reason for moanin-is no one wants to play with a newb-WHICH IS WHAT I NOW AM-so everyone sees me & clicks off,.well annoyed,cheers for the forum 2 air this btw......