2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 1:05 AM by FaZeMoJo
a few minutes after i start playing Black Ops 2 the game is just freezing and to take my system back i need to type Ctrl Alt Del. Then it tells me, that Black Ops 2 Multiplayer stopped working. Sometimes it is just restarting the game then automatically - but my rank is lost and the game freezes a few minutes later again.
Heres my system:
- Phenom 2 X6 1090T
- HD 7950 3GB
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- Onboard-Sound and Ethernet
I tried a few different things to get rid of the error:
- reinstalling my GPUs drivers, 12.8, 12.10, 12.11 Beta 8 (from the amd website)
- reinstalling my soundcards drivers (Realtek 3.50)
- disabling all my services and other programs (via msconfig)
- validating the game with steam
The error is there since the PC patch from saturday i think. Please help me, i didntbuy this game for 70 Euro to not beable to play it.