9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2014 9:21 PM by VIXEN89 RSS

Looking for players!

Looking for players who would like to join me in battle. I play every day except when i go out or have HW. I know some glitches that i could show you but other than that I play fair clean fights.Yes i am a girl but im a good player. Heres my friend code:193637823404.

• Re: Looking for players!

Hi,

Happy to help out if I can.

My Friend Code is:

382-641-145-975

profile name: 'o'

I'm currently trying to complete some of the weapon challenges i.e. headshots Bolt-action rifle challenges. 

I've fully completed all the prestige levels P10 L65.

My Kill ratio is 'fair' as I try to match the players I play against. 

If I play novices I tend to select harder weapons and try not to out-maneuver them to make it more fun.

I don't use any cheat glitches but don't mind, unless they make players inaccessible, like under-maps.

Regards,

SimonOak.

East Sussex, England.  UK.

Hi Ghost,

I have put your code in. 

'Pending' your confirmation.

SimonOak.

Hi my name is Cory_P and i'm looking for good players also. I'm tired of playing online with people who don't really know how to play. I like to win lol. I don't know any glitches so you know I play fair. I would love to play with you sometimes. My friend code is 172220678446.

Hi my name is Cory_P and i'm looking for good players also. I'm tired of playing online with people who don't really know how to play. I like to win lol. I don't know any glitches so you know I play fair. I would love to play with you sometimes. My friend code is 172220678446.

VIXEN89

im prestige 4-61 player name is .VIXEN. my fc is 1503-4011-3948-6492 i'll add you