11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 11:03 PM by wildrock56 RSS

In reguards to nuketown

K1ller_911

They might as well just pull all the maps...they didnt lie we had nuketown for a couple days. They never said how long we would have it. Might as well just take all the maps away. You already bought the game they got your money, must be well over $1 billion in profits by now. Scumbag moves from a dirty company just to milk every last nickel. Just shut the game down now you never said how long we would have to play it.

• Re: In reguards to nuketown
    r_flinchy

Want to know why I'm pissed off?

(A) I pre-ordered the game legitimately and was promised a DLC code that contained Nuketown.

(B) Just so happens that the code I was provided with was region locked to Germany ... usless!

(C) Sony finally remove the region locks 3 days after game was released .. problem solved?

(D) Nope. Turns out I was given a duplicate code ...

(E) Finally an e-mail this morning with a new code, woo ...

(F) Less than an hour in, map is removed from the playlist ..

In summary, thanks for nothing Activision! Money well spent!

ChestSplittah

How about being more concerned with how these games function and perform online. Screw a map that will have people complaining about lag. Pathetic.

r_flinchy

I have no problems with how the game runs .... I've not been effected by 'servers unavailable' glitch once. Sure we all hit lag occasionaly (in some of my previous threads I'm generally annoyed by the lag compensation) but since patch 1.03 I'm happy to report it seems to be running a lot better.

Guess that's what's happens when you have a decent internet connection I guess!

K1ller_911

Oh i already have but they keep deleting those posts. To be honest i think this game is a joke, i hate to say it but i liked mw3 much better than black flops 2. Both of them lag like a mfer but the sounds of the hellicopters in this game and the guns are so far out of whack its ridiculous. Im seriously thinking about just going back to mw3.

Everytime I find a way to log in and bookmark the page the next time I try to log in from there I can't. I am currently on a different computer. I find it odd that a computer software manufacturer has "difficulty" creating a easily available log in for a web forum.

I spent in excess of an hour attempting to log in. search forums for log in help issues they delete posts that help people log in.

This is a strang strange issue.

Unscrupulous buisiness practices.

Unable to get digital copy of soundtrack, removal of Nuketown 2025...are their attourney's aware that digital copy often refers to a physical disc?

A competant team of attourney's would have a field day with this. Activision would also reap huge amounts of publicity. As the saying goes "All publicity is good publicity" with regard to corporations outsidde of bankruptcy and sometimes even bankruptcy litigation has often been averted and avoided due to negative publicity of impending bankruptcy.

I apologize if there are spelling era's I can barely see what I type on this screen and it is difficult to proofread.

Everytime I find a way to log in and bookmark the page the next time I try to log in from there I can't. I am currently on a different computer. I find it odd that a computer software manufacturer has "difficulty" creating a easily available log in for a web forum.

I spent in excess of an hour attempting to log in. search forums for log in help issues they delete posts that help people log in.

This is a strang strange issue.

Unscrupulous buisiness practices.

Unable to get digital copy of soundtrack, removal of Nuketown 2025...are their attourney's aware that digital copy often refers to a physical disc?

A competant team of attourney's would have a field day with this. Activision would also reap huge amounts of publicity. As the saying goes "All publicity is good publicity" with regard to corporations outsidde of bankruptcy and sometimes even bankruptcy litigation has often been averted and avoided due to negative publicity of impending bankruptcy.

I apologize if there are spelling era's I can barely see what I type on this screen and it is difficult to proofread.

ESTE VATO LOCO TIENE RAZON! I mean guys ...i got the code too! Guess what? I didnt even get the map...it failed and i got no map and no double xp...but you see me whining? NO. Why? because its a game. Theres more to it than a shitty chaotic map

Huh, discretely placed whineing placed inside your post there "LOCO".

I wouldn't refer to complaints about what people feel legally obligated to have "whineing".

What I can not seem to grasp is why a game company would remove a portion of a game that the majority of its consumers thought was done well, well received had consistently over 100,000 players 24 hours a day. The only two angles I can come up with are publicity and available later at cost. It surely will be available later. A lot of code went into that content and it would be ridiculous to think that they would not seek to capitalize on its popularity at some point especially considering the content is allready maded, publicly tested and popular.