1 2 3 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2013 1:35 AM by bkblazer RSS

Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.

I Have found out why this game is getting the hate,

First Off Everyone is used to the matchmaking in Black ops 1 And MW3 where you play against Newbs and N00BS

you could easily get a Gunship and a MOAB playing against people with littler skill, In Black ops 2 the matchmaking is set with skill (Confirmed by Alot of sources) Meaning its hard to get a Swarm and a VTOL Warship and Dogs and Skill based Matchmaking means Bad K/D.

I will go through why the Little Kiddies Hate Black ops 2.

Bad K/D.

This really sadens me in the CoD community they really complain about not having a Good K/D Its really stupid but true

People are facing off good players so they have a TRUE K/D so when they Have This TRUE K/D they Complain they hate knowing they arn't as good as they thought they were, So after a Few games of Competion they Come to this website and Complain about the MP7 and Scorestreaks and other stuff that is not even ruining the game, Yeah Pretty stupid that they try to ruin a game Just because their not doing good.

Black ops 2 Requires SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha another reason the Kiddies are hating this game is because for once this game doesnt have Stuff like Ghost and Quickscoping so since the game is more balanced they Complain even more, They Complain because they Cant sit in a corner with a Claymore in front of them with Ghost,

So since this game requires a Good Amount of skill (No Deathstreaks or that Bullcrap) They come here and complain more because their beloved Ghost and Second Chance is Gone.

How do I know this?

Everytime I read a I HATE BLACK OPS 2 Thread I hear these words..... My K/D Sucks now, I'm not doing good anymore, This game sucks because I dont have a Good K/D...... And before you say Well maybe their not doing good because this game is for N00Bs, How would this game be for N00BS? No Deathstreaks No Ghost No Overpowered stuff This game seems pretty skill based to me (AT least better skilled based then MW3)

I Am waiting for better reviews then this.

Let Treyarch Fix Lag Comp Like they did with Freezing errors.

Yes You finally got me Lag comp is the only problem I am seeing in this game, But remember People complained about freezing problems and that is fixed now and This Is TREYARCH They fixed Blops 1 with patchs, This isnt infinity ward this is treyarch you just have to give them time

You cant fix Lag within days it takes time.

• 1. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.
    WKMMS

Elite-Rebel-XX wrote:

Black ops 2 Requires SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha another reason the Kiddies are hating this game is because for once this game doesnt have Stuff like Ghost and Quickscoping so since the game is more balanced they Complain even more,

I think you are not quite right.  There are ways to play this game that require much more skill than others.  From my experience it's very easy to run around/rush with an SMG and do well, much more so than anything else.  It would not be nearly as easy to do the same thing with a ballista or a semi-auto pistol for example.  Everyone has a choice to make the game easier for themselves, or to challenge themselves with a variety of different tactics and playstyles and I'm all for that.

Btw, the game does have quickscoping, but Treyarch did make it more difficult to do.  their is no aim-assist on any of the sniper rifles until you are completely/fully scoped, so people who complain about it being some trick of the aim-assist have no argument there.  The DSR-50 is the only rifle to give an OHK from the waist up (the Ballista and XR-50 both require you the hit the chest and up) but it has the slowest ADS time of the snipers and slowest bolt action, so that balances it out nicely I think. 

• 2. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.

Well Said.

• 3. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.
    phxs72

I was wondering why the Ballista didn't seem to work as well for me as the DSR.  I hardscope and I was just going for body shots so I probably wasn't aiming correctly with the Ballista.  Thanks for the info.

• 4. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.
    WKMMS

I've had some interesting moments with the Ballista - sometimes it seems to shoot phantom bullets.  I've had perfect headshots lined up on targets running straight towards me and not even got a hit-marker.  Seen quite a few YouTube snipers comment on its inconsistency.  Still, I freaking love that gun, especially with the irons on.  It really forces you to improve your accuracy.

• 5. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.
    Swaggin412

I like the new matchmaking, close games with good competition are always fun. It makes the game more intense and the sense of winning more rewarding. I play Demolition most of the time so I really don't care about my KD, I play the objective first and play for the win not for a great KD. I'm better in BO2 compared to all other CODs, the score streak systems helps players like myself that actually play the objective. Pick 10 system is awesome and has made me a better player too.

• 6. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.
    zvers

Yeah, k/d is taking a beating this installment for sure. It's not as easy to keep it above 2.0 as it was in previous installments.

• 7. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.

I dont give a Crap about my K/D, I agree with you at most I'm A Domination Guy I play to win it Not to get a Swarm.....

• 8. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.

WRONG.

Lag over compensation is real period

when i can go 42-10 one game and 8-11 RIGHT after against the same people ON THE SAME MAP makes no sense whatsoever

people who disagree are naive or benefitting from the lag over compensation

• 9. Re: Skill Based Matchmaking Making people Cry.
    drunkenroyalty

I get caught staring at enemies in killcams all the time.

Agree.

1 2 3 Previous Next