22 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 1:57 AM by XplosiveTaco RSS

Der riese for Black ops 2.

Maybe?  Like if you want to play der riese in black ops 2

• Re: Der riese for Black ops 2.
    leejggooner1

Really? Don't get me wrong I love the map, it's my favourite zombie map, but it's been in World at War and Black Ops, don't you think they could try something new?

10oz_Ribeye

I agree, we dont need der riese again. why are people on the W@W zombies high horse? Treyarch has begun a new stage for zombies. thats why you will see the first maps not really having wonder weapons and stuff like that. i cant seem to find claymores on the map Farm, so in the upcoming DLC release i will expect that the new maps will evolve like they did in the past zombies modes.

This. Why keep recycling the same maps? If they did bring old mpas out they should be free like with terminal in mw3. Paying for something you already have.. twice < a bullet to the brain.

the only way I would want to see the old maps is if they brought them back like  nacht der untoten as a special spot on the map to visit. From what has been told there will only be four waves of dlc not five like black ops so I wouldnt want an old map that I already have like twice to take up one of those slots.

What if they turned Der Reise in to a Transit map?  Supposively they can just add a Bus stop to Der Reise and do the same thing.  My personal theory is that the MP engine can't handle big maps like the Campaign engine could, and we won't see any "Classic" style maps like we had in BO.

That brings me to an interesting question.  Will BO maps WORK on the MP engine?

As far as DLC goes, i want something like the BO maps.  Transit is CRAP!  It's not "story" mode, and it's a BAD excuse for Survival mode.

Kino set the bar for good maps using the Campaign engine.

bweb420

why would you want original black ops maps on black ops 2? are people really this stupid that they just want to pay for the same thing multiple times? i don't undertand at all, go play black ops 1 if you want to play those maps..........

xtlc2003

No I think he has a point. Maybe to ease some of their "thinking" pains rehash but rebuild some old maps, maps that would make sense. Mayb Der Riese and Verruckt, I would imagine Story wise they are close in proximity, close enough to be on the same tranzit map. I'm not talking about exactly like they were in W@W but new, sort of like the way they redid Nuketown for Nuketown Zombies. Then add two new maps and viola, a Tranzit map, but not a sucky tiny one. Plus Grief and Classic Survival wouldn't hurt so much.

DylanEvans2012

Why don't you go play nuketown on black ops instead of black ops 2 then?  That's an original map from black ops being put in black ops 2?

If they add Der Reise, the zombies would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

strablind

Der Riese with upgraded map like Nuketown 2025 or something would be fun.

black ops 2 zombies sucks ****. they should put the new dlc maps on black ops 1. black ops 2 has way to many fuckin problems. treyarch wont fix them because they dont really listen to their community.... 5 reasons black op 2 zombies is gay

1. we asked no fog and they put it everywhere on the map
    2. we asked for more rewarding but longer easter eggs
    3. they wont listen that the densie things in the fog spawn right after the other. making it almost impossible
    4. random spawning after getting in the telleporters is stupid|
    5. there is no hacker and speacial boots to trade off of like moon

Ghaffars wrote:

Ghaffars wrote:

Ghaffars wrote:

jasonq132

you forgot the biggest fail...ranking system replacing lobby leaderboards...I have the "top rank" this game is believed to have and I haven't touched it in two days...went back to back ops 1 for zombies...F this game

MrPandaSauce

1) If you actually paid attention to the story, the fog is needed. At the end of the moon easter egg, Richtofen blows up most of the earth. You think the air is going to be crystal clear? No.

2) There's more to the easter egg than you actually think. You dont just build a table and walk off. Explore all the possibilites before you complain.

3) Galvaknuckles = 2 hits to get them off on all rounds bowie Knife = 3. Buy them = no more problem

4) What? You expect to be teleported to the same exact place everytime? No. It would make it boring and unexciteful

5) You're complaining about the hacker not being there? Come on, it wasnt that useful in the first place

Quit your ********, there's nothing majorly wrong with them game to be ******** about. Chill out and just enjoy the good things about it

XplosiveTaco

they listen to the community. we wanted Nuketown Zombies. they gave it. when they introduced it they even said they made it just for the community. MrPandaSauce makes plenty of good points as well. The easter egg in Tranzit is as long as call of the dead to do so dont complain about that. easter eggs grow within DLC. To your fifth point, the have the buildables for that instead

Damnitall89

I would love to see the old maps incorporated,  but then again I firmly believe that new games like COD should come pre loaded with old maps automatically with a side transaction for some of the cross company maps.

But i do enjoy the new tranzit, I wish all 4 areas were playable in both game modes, and I wish they incorpoated nacht more with opening of doors and a box location, and maybe something like the flamethrower on the wall for a old fashion throwback.

But i also wish you could use both the bowie knife and knuckles at the same time, and include ballistics use as well.  Ballistics upgraded in BO1 with bowie/sickle were far stronger then they are now when used along with knuckles.  Would give knifers like me a yippie high C cheer lmfao.

But we'll see where they take it.  Theres still much to do much to discover and many places zombies can go. 

I would also like to see a clip that is movie formatted for the entire zombie storyline thus far, excluding tranzits current easter egg, but explaining the following of the previous 2 games.  Rather then players simply offering up youtube descriptions.

Its was seen and confirmed that bo2 is gonna have a der rise map pack and its shown gameplay of it on torrent websiote because the orignal person got banned but the photos and achievments and Q AND a is their. Der rise is a bus maap and in english der rise is The giant. Der rise is connect/ hidden with or somtin with natch der un toten as seen on green run or somthing like that. i love the map and it IS 100% coming back. heres more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bMyvhpNWXs           This gets the map facts a little more straight. AND YOU CAN CLEAR ALL THE FOG ON DER RISE AND GETAN ACHIEVEMENT.More info in a week or sooner.