5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 9:35 AM by Harv72 RSS

Can't they make a 'campers only' room for BO2?

I appreciate people who cover their flag/headquarters/hardpoint etc.  They are objectives to win the game and also a good way of scoring additional points.  Mixing it up it is what makes the game fun for me.  Sometimes I'll cover an objective, but the majority of the time I run round like a headless chicken.  Much to my detriment with the current lag, SMG superiority and QS sniper problems.  What I can't stand are the campers and QS snipers that just sit in the one place getting cheap kills while other people try to play the game properly.  I don't know if they do it because they have no skill, or they get a kick from p1$$1ng off people like me.  It would be great if they could come up with a way of calculating your movement over a number of games (say 5), and if your movement is ridiculously low you're binned off to a campers room.  In this room you can play any game mode imaginable with like-minded gamers.  But nobody will get any kills or secure objectives because they stick to their favoured way of playing the game.  Never gonna happen I know, but I can dream.........