6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 8:53 PM by infinitlag RSS

FPS Drop?

So, I noticed sometimes that the FPS drops sometimes during the game. It always happens when I play online multiplayer with another person using the gamepad, and co-op zombies (not online). Is there a way to fix it, or is there no way to get around it?

• Re: FPS Drop?
    infinitlag

Be closer to your router?

jliba12

Router? What does internet have to do with anything. He clearly said it was laggy offline.

I experienced the same issue as well. I can't tell if the game can't handle the 60 FPS when a gamepad is connected due to the Wii U hardware. If so, nothing we can do about it.

infinitlag

jliba12 wrote:

Router? What does internet have to do with anything. He clearly said it was laggy offline.

OfficerJennington wrote:

So, I noticedsometimes that the FPS drops sometimes during the game. It always happens to me when I play online multiplayer with another person using the gamepad.

Thank you very much. I think you need to define the word clearly.

ClonedLF

What can we tell you? Hardware issues. I can assure you it's not easy to stream to the gamepad and the TV at the same time, and of course takes a lot out of the hardware power. Also, I'm not sure if it's also on our version, but on the others, zombies is lagging horribly and getting lots of framerate drops.

MormnMafia

Try it with splitscreen, both on tv. If it still happens then its just the game.

T-boss

gamepad makes noticable fraimdrops. runing jsut TV works fine. zombies fraimdrops can happen from lag. atleast partialy. but on the pad the fraim droped soem then stayed at that set rate and i didnt really notice it from then on out.