2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 11:45 PM by drkhrt RSS

Perk issues in Black Ops 2

Ok guys, I have been playing the CoD games for quite some time now. And for the most part, all of the perks have done the same things. Over the past week of playing though, I have discovered some serious issues with the perks Cold Blooded and Ghost. Cold Blooded is supposed to make sure that I am not identified with the Target Finder scope and that I have no Red Name/Crosshair when targeted. Upon being the final kill in a match, I watched as I ran around the corner and lit up like a christmas tree on his target finder. And as for Ghost, we are not supposed to be identified by UAV's, yet if I am in a sniping position where unless you were right upon me, you wouldn't know it, players continuously run up to me when the UAV is up. I have monitored this in several games and these perks are not doing their jobs. Is anyone else having this issue or more importantly has anyone else even noticed it? Post and let me know what you come up with. I have already mailed the issue in, still waiting of course.

• Re: Perk issues in Black Ops 2

Don't know about the ghost issue other than it says you have to be moving to not be seen by uav, so if you are standing in one soot sniping then that could be the issue. I seem to have same issue with the blind perk states you shouldnt be seen by uav  yet i can try to snipe and get same thing person seems to run right up on me even when i am not firing weapon to show my location.

• Re: Perk issues in Black Ops 2

Don't know about the ghost issue other than it says you have to be moving to not be seen by uav, so if you are standing in one soot sniping then that could be the issue. I seem to have same issue with the blind perk states you shouldnt be seen by uav  yet i can try to snipe and get same thing person seems to run right up on me even when i am not firing weapon to show my location.