1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 79 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2013 8:37 PM by shiznewski Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?
    zombies4lyfe

Thats messed up man.... I cant beleive was i just saw... Its fuQin pathetick was people do nowadays to get a win. Sure its about fun but thats completly unair, and that guy should get banned from call of duty, that was definitly a lag switch nodoubt.....

It sickens me to see cheaters/boosters(people with no real talent. I do my best to deal with this kinda bull crap, but im sure some day ill snap quit playing video games that every 1 can cheat at.

Its just not fun anymore.... Ever since the competitive games took over.

• 51. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?

i dont hate BO2.. i hated it when i first got it, but now i knwo what works and what doesnt, and i know the maps, so i got the hang of it.. anyways the only thing i really hate in the game mechanics of things, is of course lag, but i hate how they destroyed the semi autos.. i liked how mw3 did them.. i miss my my mk14

• 52. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?

The Mk.14 was my favorite gun in MW3.  One-hit headshots in Core game modes, whereas in Hardcore game modes, when coupled with me, it was a true raping machine.  About the closest I'll ever get to the Mk.14 in Black Ops II is with the FAL OSW, which currently is my #1 weapon (with most kills).  I'd say the SMR but you can't hit anybody with that thing compared to the FAL.  In fact, dare I make this conclusion now, but bullpup weapons in this game are just crappy compared to non-bullpups.  I know that bullpups are meant to be less accurate than regular rifles, but come on; there comes a time when it gets far-fetched.  Take the QBB, for instance; it has the highest firing rate in its class, but more often than not you won't hit someone with it......though, that's an LMG, and mag-fed LMG's in this game have got issues just like in the previous Black Ops, but LMG's are off-topic of what I'm talking about right now (bullpups).  Needless to say that I'll be relieved when I master the QBB, then I can move on to another gun and possibly redeem myself.

• 53. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?
    Every time I feel like playing Bops2, I think about it and then I turn off the PS3. I try to have fun with the game, but it's hard too when the game is only based on ones ISP rather then true skill. All I do is end up complaining the whole time when I play the game. I think I've complained more about this CoD then any other. It was fine when it first came out, everyone had 3 bars (they intended it that way for balance, no one was host!) everyone had a 1.2KD+ with 280+ SPM, then the update hit's and now you see people with .50KD's with no SPM, when before the patch (50 hours before it happened) they had nice stats. Now it's back to the old CoD style (have a ISP that gets you host and you do good)

Once I had Host and I was able to kill everyone in 1 hit with a Pistol, I went 39-9. It so stupid that it's setup like this, because when you view score boards at the end of a match ONLY 1 person does good and that is the host, everyone else does ok or bad.
  • 54. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?
    gunnerdear

You know so if a perk actually does what is says you hate it. Hay the game needs something to allow those who where not blessed with lightning fast reflexes to have a chance to flank enemies using UAVs and surround sound head sets.

BUt My only big complaint is Lag comp imbalance and spawns when I can have a better game when my connection is 3 bars or less and NOT when I have 4 green bars the whole game I am being punished for having a good connection.

Almost all the time I have 4 green bars and even in lobbies where 9 or 10 out of 12 all have stable 4 bars but 2-3 have 3 bar (or even one with 1 red) guess who have the better game? the guys with the 3 bar connections are almost unkillable unless you get the jump on them or shoot them in the back as your first 3-4 bullets won't register and if they are facing you your dead before that.

So ether the bars have nothing to do with connection status and I really have a bad connection or there is something wrong with the lag compensation being used.

And Spawns in some maps are just crazy Hijacked is the worst you can spawn move just a few feet out of your spawn and the enemy can spawn right behind you where you had just spawned. Then in hardcore players spawn in front of team mates when they are shooting at a enemy or spawn them so a enemy is between me and them as I am dropping a enemy so I hit my team mate with my last few bullets.

Never before were spawns like this. I think it was yet another change to speed up the game trying to spawn players closer to the action. But it ether spawns you right behind the enemy so you unfairly kill them or you spawn directly in front of the same player and they kill you again ether way is F.ed up.  It is cheap kill ether way it is one thing if a guy manages to flank the players but to be teleported directly behind the other team? that is Cheeze. I think all this is intentional to make players keep moving al the time but insetad half the team moves up the other half camp watching the spawn points.  I do not know if it is also the design of the maps and speed of the players on the map that they can rush and flip the spawn an dthere is no out of the way place to spawn you anymore All I know is spawns on the smaller maps are worse then any previous COD game on any map even Nuke town

• 55. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?

I don't exactly hate it, but one thing I dislike is the removal of big maps from FFA and Party Modes.

In BO1 they set up boundaries to make larger maps smaller.

Why can't they do that in this BO2?

I payed $60 just like everyone else, and simply because I like playing Solo game modes I don't get to play larger maps? BS.

• 56. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?
    Adelo

I am from ecuador, and black ops 2, really pisses me off, i dont know why but i cant find hardcore matches with black ops 2, it takes a lot of time, also the respawn is ruined, the enemies always respawn behind me,and always when I am having a good match, it quit off, i really hate this game, and it doesnt happen with modern wafare, I really think modern warfare is better than this ****.

• 57. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?

I agree with most of your points but, the lag comp is by far the worst. I've noticed that when I'm host my first couple of shots miss. I've stood behind enemies that are camping aimed at them and shot and missed twice before I've gotten a hit marker, and yes alot of times they actually turned and killed me. it also seems like some people are chosen to have good games because sometimes you start out having a good game and finish strong, and sometimes when you start out bad you end really bad. i was in a game i started out 1 kill and 10 deaths and ended the game with 5 kills and 22 deaths. but i've had games where i ended with 60 kills and 10 deaths.

I also hate when i spawn and then the whole enemy team spawn right behind me and they all shoot me in the back, it always happens on hijacked

• 58. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?

•  

i hate bo2 theatre....it records whenever it feels like it,,,i get good moments and never records them,, and despite they are aware of the issues the cod community is having they continue to bring new merchandise instead of fixing what they already sold us,,,billion$ not enough? ive lost my enthusiasm for this game cause they simply dont care about nothing but the $£$£$£..could the message be any clearer you ******* ********

• 59. Re: Why do you hate Black Ops 2?

•  

i hate bo2 theatre....it records whenever it feels like it,,,i get good moments and never records them,, and despite they are aware of the issues the cod community is having they continue to bring new merchandise instead of fixing what they already sold us,,,billion$ not enough? ive lost my enthusiasm for this game cause they simply dont care about nothing but the $£$£$£..could the message be any clearer you ******* ********

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next